Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on May 30, 2017
Great book for helping my nieces understand and cope with the death of their poppop. We were naturally concerned about how we would explain his passing and this book was helpful.
on May 25, 2015
I am a child therapist and using this book has prompted many a helpful session with my young clients. Be advised that while I do use this with children who have lost their young parents this book leans towards folks who die at a ripe old age.
on May 3, 2017
I bought this for my ten year old daughter when her mom passed away. We use this activity book often. It allows her to express her emotions through writing and drawing. It provides opportunities to discuss feelings and her thoughts. I would highly recommend this booklet.
on August 5, 2017
It works pretty well with my foot neurophaty, I'm very happy with it.
on February 4, 2013
I'm a retired school social worker. I bought this book and used it for 17 years when comforting grieving children. I wished that the school budget allowed me to buy a copy for every child because it is filled with pages for the child to draw and color. Wonderful for parents and counselors alike. If you want to help a grieving family with young children, buy them this.

Bought from Amazon.
on July 10, 2017
Lot of good activities for kids in this book.
on April 1, 2013
A few years ago, I was a therapist working with young children in a psychiatric hospital. I was referred to this book by another counselor and I have loved it ever since. We would have children complete only 2 or 3 pages at a time, and then fully discuss their feelings a few pages at a time.

This is one of the most helpful, simple, and moving books I have ever found for children dealing with loss.

I really love it and would recommend it to anyone who wants to help a child deal with the loss of a loved one.
on December 24, 2016
This workbook allows the child to express emotions through narrative and art therapy. My book was used and already written in which is why it only got a 4.
on January 7, 2015
Bought it for my 6 yo granddaughter who was totally despondent over the loss of her Grandfather. It is perfect as it enables her to write & draw her feelings at her own pace.
on March 5, 2014
This is a great book for 5 to 9 year old"s dealing with the loss of a loved one.My daughter received this as a gift and didn't work on it for at least a year after her infant sister's death, but then one day she had interest in the book and it really opened up conversation about how we all felt over the death of our two week old baby that was supposedly healthy at birth. I think this book would be helpful in a lot of other situations. It really promotes healing conversations.