- Hardcover: 184 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (July 15, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199239959
- ISBN-13: 978-0199239955
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 0.8 x 6.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,338,668 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
When Truth Gives Out 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
I found Richard's book hugely stimulating. Readers will benefit from thinking hard about his various ideas * Paul Boghossian, Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews * important and extraordinarily interesting... Philosophers of logic and language are urged to read this remarkable book * Aaron Zimmerman, Mind *
About the Author
Mark Richard is Professor and Chair of the Philosophy Department at Tufts University. He is the author of Propositional Attitudes and the editor of Meaning. Meaning in Context, a collection of his papers, is forthcoming from Oxford University Press.