- Includes FREE MP3 version of this album Here's how (restrictions apply)
When The World Comes Down
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
1. I Wanna (4/5) Not their usual lyrics, but very uptempo.
2. Fallin' Apart (5/5) One of their most interesting sounds for a song yet.
3. Damn Girl (4/5) Again, not their usual lyrics but a song you wanna sing to in the mirror.
4. Gives You Hell (5/5) Very very catchy and hateful!!
5. Mona Lisa (5/5). Classic acoustic song! (A.k.a. When the World Comes Down)...the reason for the album's name
6. Breakin' (5/5) Inspirational kind of song. Reminds me of a U2 song.
7. Another Heart Calls (5/5) Their first duet and it doesn't disappoint.
8. Real World (4.5/5) Already introduced into Madden and gets you pumped and doesn't let go.
9. Back to Me (4.5/5) One of the softer songs but great lyrics!
10. Believe (4.5/5) Makes you want to dance!
11. The Wind Blows (5/5) A feeling of blowing in the wind (pretty good lyrics).
12. (Hidden Track) Sunshine (5/5) One of the best on the album. Not sure if it will be on this album but it probably is. Another one of their most interesting songs to listen to.
All in all, I can listen to any of these songs and they have been stuck in my head and probably will for you too!
"Damn Girl", "Gives You Hell", "Back To Me" are stand-out tracks because they're mostly upbeat and unlike many alternative/rock bands these days, the lyrics, vocals and instrument backings don't clash with one another. There really aren't any tracks worth skipping and the release leaves you wanting more and even puts a smile on your face. I'm hesitant to say 'When the World Comes Down' is the group's best album yet but it comes pretty close. This was more engaging and better produced than their last album 'Move Along' and offers a little bit (style wise) for everyone. Buy this release -- it's well worth the money and one of the best to come out this year.
1. I Wanna- The song slowly fades in with some synth effects and Tyson and the guitars come in and then the song takes off. This is a good single and it is definitely a good song! The energy that made Move Along so good is here and the passion and emotion is still here as well! The drums are good as usual, but they are at their most epic in the pre-chorus of the song, which happens to also be the best part of the song. Tyson is giving a powerful performance and the guitars are actually kinda low in the mix until the bridge. I couldn't really hear them much. The solo is short, but sweet. It's a good solo! This is definitely a good lead off track. I wouldn't call it a top track by any means, but it's a good song.
2. Fallin' Apart- This one starts off with a nice rock beat. This is definitely a different direction than we saw on the previous album, but I do indeed like how this song came out! The drums take this song to a good level of uniqueness and Tyson's vocals are full of energy!Read more ›
I love (or like) every track here except for maybe "The Wind Blows" which has nice verses but an awfully bland chorus which makes it pretty much an average song to me. I say either get the album as long as you aren't expecting to rock out every other track and instead appreciate some of the ballads too. Otherwise, download what's below.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just got this. There was a crack on the CD case. So disappointing! Should have bought at the actual store.Published 5 months ago by Gap
it had potential but lacked enveloping its direction. the boys seemed bored jus s***ing it quickly so they can get back to drugs and sluts. Read morePublished 21 months ago by michael
Got this as a replacement for the one my dad accidentally broke. Came quickly and the packaging was nice. Excellent purchase.Published on June 15, 2014 by Amazon Customer