Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
asked by Aero on October 13, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
NLee the Engineer answered on October 14, 2010
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I recently refreshed four one year old 2500 mAh enercells on my BC-700 and two of them showed capacities over 2500 (2520 & 2580). On average, how accurate is the capacity reading on these things?
Cal answered on December 3, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
@Calvin M. Parrott:
"I recently refreshed four one year old 2500 mAh enercells on my BC-700 and two of them showed capacities over 2500 (2520 & 2580)..."

When folks report unusually high capacities, they're usually reporting ACCUMULATED Capacity vs DISCHARGE Capacity.

Run TEST or REFRESH to read DISCHARGE Capacity; CHARGE or DISCHARGE to read ACCUMULATED Capacity. If the ACCUMULATED Capacity is greater than ~120% of the DISCHARGE Capacity, increase the Charge Rate - the charger didn't terminate properly.
TakeTheActive answered on February 1, 2011
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have a new BC-700 and new generic 3000mAh and branded 2600mAh NiMH batteries.
I've tried both refresh mode and test mode and none of the batteries seem to charge
above 660mAh capacity.
Any thoughts?
Roy Isaacs answered on October 20, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I was also wondering for those batteries that need to be 'boosted' with a new battery and a paper clip to get it charging again, do think I should refresh those? Or do you think just a standard charge should be good enough.
Bob the Goat answered on November 22, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product