Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 56 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 16, 2010, 7:22:54 PM PDT
I have had this ordered since September 10th, and it still says "Not yet Shipped". My Navigation Controller says "Shipping Soon".

Shouldn't this have been shipped from Amazon by now?

Posted on Sep 16, 2010, 7:28:37 PM PDT
Ryszard says:
Mine just shipped within last hour, sometime. I ordered a few days before you, if that even matters.

Posted on Sep 16, 2010, 7:34:29 PM PDT
Eric B. Lens says:
Mine just shipped, I placed my order on September 1st.

Posted on Sep 16, 2010, 7:57:39 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Sep 16, 2010, 7:57:57 PM PDT]

Posted on Sep 16, 2010, 7:58:50 PM PDT
Shervonte says:
At least yours is on "Shipping Soon". I ordered on September 14th and it's still "Not Yet Shipped".
Well, Amazon can't break the Release Date Shipping speed, so I still can give them few more hours to prepare for it.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2010, 8:10:32 PM PDT
Only my Navigation Controller says "Shipping Soon". My PS3 still says "Not Yet Shipped".

Posted on Sep 16, 2010, 8:13:16 PM PDT
Shervonte says:
Oh the Navigation Controller for PS3. I thought you mean like a navigation menu on Amazon page.
Let's give it a few more hours. If they can't make it by today, they must use the local express delivery which would a big loss for them.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2010, 8:26:58 PM PDT
I' am in Eastern Time, so it is 11:25 P.M. right now. There is a distribution center in Lexington, KY, about 3 hours away from me, so I' am not too worried, but a little lol.

Posted on Sep 16, 2010, 8:38:30 PM PDT
Shervonte says:
I'm also in Eastern Time. Closest Amazon warehouse is at PA, also about 3 hours away from where I live.
Let me know if Amazon ships your item, I'll do the same.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2010, 8:50:47 PM PDT
Deal.

Just keep checking this thread and I will do the same.

Posted on Sep 16, 2010, 8:58:41 PM PDT
I ordered September 3rd, and about a week ago upgraded my shipping speed to "release day". It went from "not yet shipped", to "shipping soon" about five hours ago (still waiting for it to ship!). I live in Los Angeles. And I got to admit, I don't think they're going to make their release day guarantee! Anyone else out here on the West Coast?

Posted on Sep 16, 2010, 9:13:54 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 16, 2010, 9:14:33 PM PDT
Shervonte says:
Just a heads up. I called Amazon regarding this and the representative was very confident about Amazon being in the time schedule.
She was very positive towards it and she also told me that Release Date Delivery shipping process is quite different from normal procedures which means they will do the best they can to be on time.
Although I've seen my friends getting delayed with their Release Date Delivery items in the past, my experience with Amazon was always perfect regarding being on time. So I'll maybe give Amazon a chance on this one.

Posted on Sep 16, 2010, 9:37:30 PM PDT
Henry Zmijak says:
ordered mine on the 11th, technically it's the 17th right now and it still hasn't shipped. it better be here today. My 60 gig launch ps3 fried on me 3 weeks ago and I've been dying waiting for this package to come out.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2010, 9:42:14 PM PDT
That's why I ordered this as well. My 80GB PS3 stopped reading Blu's for me about 2 weeks ago so I decided to get this one. It is 12:41 A.M., September 17th, and my order status still hasn't changed. Has anyone else tried calling Amazon to see what the deal is?

Posted on Sep 16, 2010, 9:52:41 PM PDT
Shervonte says:
@Ira Bolden
Read my post right above Henry's post.

Also, the representative said there is no indication of any problems with my order which is safe to say that they are oddly on schedule.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2010, 9:54:05 PM PDT
Yeah, I read it, was just wondering if anyone else had called since then.

I just got an email. My Navigation Controller just shipped.

My system still says "Not Yet Shipped"

Posted on Sep 17, 2010, 12:43:49 AM PDT
Finally, my system says "Shipping Soon". Almost 4 in the morning, but it is getting ready to ship lol.

Posted on Sep 17, 2010, 5:01:30 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 17, 2010, 5:09:14 AM PDT
Mine shipped yesterday and it has reached my town. Not out for delivery as yet. But looks like it will be delivered today! I ordered since June 16th.

Posted on Sep 17, 2010, 6:37:03 AM PDT
Shervonte says:
Mine changed to "Shipping Soon" state in the very early morning, and I also received an e-mail that there was a delay on my order.
If I don't receive it by today, I will be dealing with Amazon.

Posted on Sep 17, 2010, 8:28:38 AM PDT
Chris says:
I called customer service this morning after my order finally changed to 'Shipping Soon' late in the morning. They said they do use a different shipping method or something and it will go out soon but will still arrive today. I hope it does get here today.

Posted on Sep 17, 2010, 8:36:58 AM PDT
gallina says:
I ordered on September 9 and got an email this morning saying it's been delayed and will "ship soon". This is crap. I wanted it for my husband's birthday and he was looking forward to getting it today.

Posted on Sep 17, 2010, 9:56:53 AM PDT
Chris says:
Well the day isn't over try not to get to upset that you haven't got it yet.

Posted on Sep 17, 2010, 10:31:11 AM PDT
Henry Zmijak says:
it's now 1:30 in the afternoon. my order still says "shipping soon". they assured me via email this morning that they'd make their delivery date. I am losing hope.
BTW, don't give the product a one star rating just because you can't give amazon a one star rating. I think they know they're messing up.

Posted on Sep 17, 2010, 10:34:22 AM PDT
Henry Zmijak says:
Funny end note: Ordered Eyepet which did arrive today after shipping out last night from Kentucky to Massachusetts, and the box was all mangled that even the game case is slightly bent. Disc looks alright though, so I'm not sweating it, but I sure wish I had a system to test it out on.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 17, 2010, 10:52:51 AM PDT
My order was delayed this morning as well. It still says Shipping Soon.

If anyones console still says "Shipping Soon" as ofr right now, you will not get your PS3 today. Just got off the phone with Amazon and they told me I wouldn't get mine today because of "unknown reasons".

@Henry Zmijak

Contact Amazon about that problem and they will give you a % refund since your case was messed up. You don't have to send the game back, they will just give you a small refund, every little bit helps right?
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  15
Total posts:  56
Initial post:  Sep 16, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 20, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about