BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

Enthusiast: Cookingon October 13, 2017
Great, interactive book for babies. The pictures are large and colorful. The 'peek-a-boo' flaps are well attached and large, making them easy to flip up. This book will last a long time. The 'Where is....' item hidden under the flap (ie feet) are nicely illustrated and easy for your baby to recognize and compare to themselves. I just love this book and will have many happy memories reading it with my granddaughter.
on January 5, 2017
my baby knows where her belly button is now. sadly she lifts up her shirt and other family members shirts at the most random of times. its all innocent tho. i love it. my 1 yr old does not seem to understand that books are not for ripping. at present only 3 flaps are left. that is really good as she is a book wrecker. colors are vivid. there is one asian and one black child in the book. it is almost as big as a small note book. it has encouraged a love for reading in my toddler ps she knows all of the main body parts now. the book will reinforce the body part names so your child wont forget
on September 3, 2016
Adorable peek-a-boo style book to teach toddlers about their body. My son loves the anticipation of lifting each flap to reveal the eyes, hands, mouth etc. He especially loves the last page with the baby hiding under a beach towel. He laughs in sheer delight. Great book!!
on July 2, 2016
My two year old loves this series, and this is one of his favorites. The flip pages are big enough that he can do them himself. He did rip one, but it was easy to glue back in. We've had this 6 months, and it's been through a lot but is holding up well, and keeps his attention well.
on July 8, 2017
My baby is 15months old and laughs historically at the peek a boo flaps in this book. It's even helped her learn how to turn pages. She lights up when ever she sees this book! I highly recommend it
on August 21, 2017
Peek-a-boo flap books are the best. Got it when my baby was 14 months old, and she still likes it at 16 months. Great colorful illustrations with eye catching patterns, but not too busy.
on July 12, 2017
Great book buy the flaps tear super easy.
on September 7, 2016
We bought this book a second time because our daughter took the first one into the shower and destroyed it. But we had to buy a second one because she loves this book. Her and her cousin both (who's 6 months older) love pulling the flaps up and down to show where the toes, feet and belly button are. This book taught our daughter where her belly button is. At one point while reading the book we got to "Where's baby's belly button?" and our daughter would lift up her shirt and point to her belly button. We all love this book and it's often one she brings to us to read her.
on April 26, 2016
this is my little boys absolute favorite book!! just the other day he ripped it and i was so devistated so i will be buying another one in the next week or so . you will not regret getting this book. if you are a parent like me and love reading to your babies this one is perfect . it is a lift the flap book so i always scare my little one like "wheres the babys belly button........ *lifts flap* UNDER HER SHIRTTTTT" and he just giggles and giggles and giggles... that is his every night bedtime story that he cannot get enough of ! trust me you want this book. my son is only 1.5 years old and it is just so utterly perfect for him (:
on April 9, 2017
My son loved this book! He is 20 months old now and this has been one of his favorite. At this point, all of the flaps are attached by tape, but it still serves its purpose!!