Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,357 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,736 reviews
on December 3, 2015
My 11 month old granddaughter is getting ready to start physical and occupational therapy to help her catch up after an illness and surgery. I was looking for books that would help her - not only to just entertain her but help with this process. This is a great book for any young child and I am thrilled to find it for my granddaughter.
on May 8, 2017
this book is my baby's favorite~~~ I love reading this for him and he likes to eat it.
on June 2, 2017
This is a cute book - especially for teaching body parts. Be warned that it might not be the best fit for a still-destructive toddler. Yes, it is a board book, but it is a thin board book and the flaps are even thinner. My daughter ripped off a flap in the book within 10 seconds of giving it to her.
on April 19, 2017
We bought this book for my daughter when she was 14 months old. At that time she enjoyed opening the flaps and looking underneath. We also played peek-a-boo with the book a little, which she also enjoyed. She is now 18 months old and still enjoys the book. She now understands much of the questions and points to the what you're supposed to look for on each page. Overall, very enjoyable.

Do note, however, that the flaps are quite flimsy. She has bent most of them quite a bit and some are torn as well. I would expect that from most of these types of books at that age and for the price I think is okay. Just don't expect the book to remain in perfect condition with small children playing with it.
on January 26, 2017
This is adorably illustrated and baby at 4-5 months is already enjoying it because of the baby faces. Like that it has multi-cultural faces. The lift-the-flap is fun at this age. Will have to be careful when she gets older so she doesn't rip the flaps. It is good quality, but we know kids can tear things.
on May 15, 2017
Beautiful book, colorful and fun to read with my baby. It's exaclty what I was looking for to start story time with him.
review image review image review image
on June 12, 2016
This was a well-loved book for years for my little ones - now, the youngest one is 10. I ordered a copy of the book as a gift now. I have fond memories of having my kids copy the actions of the baby in the book for each page while I lifted the flaps on the book itself. Of course, at other times, it was fun for them to play with the book. This book is delightful and fun while in the process, having them learn something. The board book itself is sturdy and the pages withstand tough use for years.
on June 26, 2017
I bought this as a gift but my kids all loved the Karen Katz books. Not only are the pictures bright and fun to look at, but the books also get baby involved with interaction throughout the story. They are all really great books.
on May 1, 2017
14 month old adores this book. Pulls it out to read all the time. Cute lift the flap book that shows different parts of babies' body and baby hiding/playing peek-a-boo at the end. I avoided the hype around this book for a long time with my older grandson, but gave in with my younger one and he loves it!
on July 9, 2017
This is my daughter's favorite books! She was about 3 months when I got this for her and she let out one of her first smiles when I started to read this book. She's a little over 6 months now and still enjoys reading it from time to time!