Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

This book has been great for teaching body parts to my 16-month-old daughter. The illustrations keep my baby's attention and the flaps keep her engaged. This is a book every parent should add to their toddler's library.

The only reason I'm not giving this 5-stars is because of the flaps. The flaps are made out of thin card stock type paper. If my daughter got ahold of this on her own, she would destroy the book in an instant. Because of this, I keep it separated from her library and pull it out only when we read it together.
5 people found this helpful
on March 24, 2017
Such a sweet book ! I really think it will help her learn where her body parts are and what they are called! The flaps are nice and big so she can do them all by herself. They are a little thin but so far no isues with tears and she's only 1!
review image
8 people found this helpful
on May 2, 2017
My baby loves this book! She's 7 months and we do the "where's baby?" "There she is!!" and she loves that so I thought teaching her where and what other things were through book would be a hit and it was! The flaps are kind of hard to get up (especially if you're a nail biter like I am) the first time you lift them but after that they don't go back down all the way and sort of stay lifted like in my photo you can see the baby's bare tummy but you don't before you lift it. Which isn't a big deal at all. There's about 7 pages in this book and I don't mind that because it keeps baby's attention. I did NOT let her lift flaps because she would rip the page. The illustration is nice and I like the variety of children they have in the book for the most part. For $3 I'd buy this book a hundred times!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
4 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
I was a little reluctant to order this lift the flap book, as I had gotten my daughter the Valentine's and Easter lift the flap books (of the same brand/ilk/author/etc.), and I wasn't a huge fan of those.

The problem with the Easter/Valentine's day ones for me was that the words behind all the flaps almost always started with "No." So, you were reading and encouraging your child to lift the flap and then saying "No!" after they lifted the flap. That could just be me, but it seemed counterintuitive.

This book does not have that -- it has body parts for your child to learn and name. So, it's much more encouraging/sensible to me.

The only thing I don't love is that the flaps are huge, which oddly makes them less visible and less easy for little fingers to open.
3 people found this helpful
on August 14, 2017
My son loves this book. He constantly finds it and makes me read it again and again and again. ;) He'll be 1 this weekend but he's been loving it for months now. He finds all the flaps easy to open with the exception of the belly button and final flap under the blanket but he finds those the most rewarding. He truly enjoys this book. Smiles and claps every time!
4 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
My daughter is obsessed with this book. I’ve tried to hide it. I’ve tried hiding it so many times. She always finds it. I did take a star off because she managed to rip off the flap for the last page. My toddler is pretty hulk like so that could just be her.
on July 12, 2017
Great interactive flip book. My son loves it, probably too much. He has worn out the flaps pretty quickly and it will likely find its way to the dumpsters soon. That said if on sale it is a great book that your child will get much enjoyment out of until it is worn out which in out case has been a couple of months of regular use.
on June 12, 2016
This was a well-loved book for years for my little ones - now, the youngest one is 10. I ordered a copy of the book as a gift now. I have fond memories of having my kids copy the actions of the baby in the book for each page while I lifted the flaps on the book itself. Of course, at other times, it was fun for them to play with the book. This book is delightful and fun while in the process, having them learn something. The board book itself is sturdy and the pages withstand tough use for years.
on April 18, 2017
I didn't believe the excellent reviews of this book. I mean, how could it suck kids in as people claim? It's a book...with cardboard flaps. Big deal. But boy was I wrong. All three of my kids (2, 4, 6) love playing with this book. They don't carry it around all the time, but whenever they stumble upon it in their trove of books, it entertains them all for quite a while. My oldest loves to read the questions, the 4 year old loves making up what he thinks the questions should be and the 2 year old loves pointing out the things she knows, whether it is simply lifting the flap and answering that question or identifying everything on each page.
One person found this helpful
Top Contributor: Cookingon October 13, 2017
Great, interactive book for babies. The pictures are large and colorful. The 'peek-a-boo' flaps are well attached and large, making them easy to flip up. This book will last a long time. The 'Where is....' item hidden under the flap (ie feet) are nicely illustrated and easy for your baby to recognize and compare to themselves. I just love this book and will have many happy memories reading it with my granddaughter.
One person found this helpful