Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 2, 2016
My two year old loves this series, and this is one of his favorites. The flip pages are big enough that he can do them himself. He did rip one, but it was easy to glue back in. We've had this 6 months, and it's been through a lot but is holding up well, and keeps his attention well.
on September 7, 2016
We bought this book a second time because our daughter took the first one into the shower and destroyed it. But we had to buy a second one because she loves this book. Her and her cousin both (who's 6 months older) love pulling the flaps up and down to show where the toes, feet and belly button are. This book taught our daughter where her belly button is. At one point while reading the book we got to "Where's baby's belly button?" and our daughter would lift up her shirt and point to her belly button. We all love this book and it's often one she brings to us to read her.
on September 21, 2017
A sweet baby book every toddler will enjoy. A little book they will want to read over and over.
2 helpful votes
on April 11, 2017
I just read this last night, AGAIN to my 2 years old gbb. HE LOVES it. Simple pages with lots of color and interactive so he can lift. slide and uncover to find what he's are looking for. :-)
on September 3, 2017
My 2 year old loves this book. Easy for her to lift the flaps and really draws her attention in looking for the body parts she has learned. She reads it again and again.
on April 13, 2017
My 17mo old loves opening the flaps and finding all of the different baby's body parts. This book is short and sweet - perfect for a quick read during playtime!
on October 30, 2017
My son loved reading this to his little one. Good pictures. Easy to read. The baby related to it and made it into a game. Would recommend this for a little one.
on December 3, 2015
My son really loves lift the flap style books so I decided to purchase a new one and this is a classic.

What I like about it:
The illustrations are adorable. I also, obviously like that it is a lift the flap book, because they engage my son for so long. One of the reasons I chose this particular book is because it addresses body parts and I thought it would be helpful when learning those body parts.

What I don't like:
Quality, quality, quality! We own several board books, but this one isn't nearly as nice as many others we own and have seen. He is 19 moths at the time of writing this and we have had it for about 6 months now and it has not held up nearly as well as the other lift the flap books we own, and he plays with this one far less. He loves his books and isn't very rough with them, so this is one of the few books we have that are damaged. The pages are very thin compared to literally every other board book we own, and the flaps are extremely flimsy and got bent during the first use.

Overall, we like this book, but if I could go back in time I would choose a different book. It has not been a hit for us and is a bit disappointing. I would have given it 4 stars (maybe 5) if the quality was better.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on March 23, 2017
Baby's favorite book and she's pulled out almost all the pages lol. But she gets very excited when she sees me bringing it over to her in the mornings.
on December 26, 2015
I bought this book for my 11 month old daughter for Christmas this year and I'm so glad I did. Although it isn't very long, it is just the right length for babies and younger children. Colorful images and the fun lift-the-flap pages had our baby (and even her 4 year old big sister) giggling along in no time. The book is just the right size to hold in your hands while holding your little one. The only draw back is making sure the flaps don't get torn. My baby was immediately tugging and pulling on the flaps and with the right amount of force, it would tear right off. Even with that concern though, I still would recommend this book!