Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,314 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,675 reviews
on December 14, 2016
My baby boy is really obsessed with this book
on March 24, 2017
Such a sweet book ! I really think it will help her learn where her body parts are and what they are called! The flaps are nice and big so she can do them all by herself. They are a little thin but so far no isues with tears and she's only 1!
on May 2, 2017
My baby loves this book! She's 7 months and we do the "where's baby?" "There she is!!" and she loves that so I thought teaching her where and what other things were through book would be a hit and it was! The flaps are kind of hard to get up (especially if you're a nail biter like I am) the first time you lift them but after that they don't go back down all the way and sort of stay lifted like in my photo you can see the baby's bare tummy but you don't before you lift it. Which isn't a big deal at all. There's about 7 pages in this book and I don't mind that because it keeps baby's attention. I did NOT let her lift flaps because she would rip the page. The illustration is nice and I like the variety of children they have in the book for the most part. For $3 I'd buy this book a hundred times!
review image review image review image review image
on April 18, 2017
I didn't believe the excellent reviews of this book. I mean, how could it suck kids in as people claim? It's a book...with cardboard flaps. Big deal. But boy was I wrong. All three of my kids (2, 4, 6) love playing with this book. They don't carry it around all the time, but whenever they stumble upon it in their trove of books, it entertains them all for quite a while. My oldest loves to read the questions, the 4 year old loves making up what he thinks the questions should be and the 2 year old loves pointing out the things she knows, whether it is simply lifting the flap and answering that question or identifying everything on each page.
on May 11, 2016
I ordered this book for my 17 month old daughter. She loves it!
Pros:
The book is sturdy, thick pages and reasonably thick flaps. :)
Pages and flaps are easy for my toddler to grasp.
Larger print, makes ready to a wiggly little one simple.
Colors are vibrant and story is engaging for my daughter.
on May 30, 2015
My Daughter loves lifting the flaps... Great learning tool for her!
on July 12, 2017
Great interactive flip book. My son loves it, probably too much. He has worn out the flaps pretty quickly and it will likely find its way to the dumpsters soon. That said if on sale it is a great book that your child will get much enjoyment out of until it is worn out which in out case has been a couple of months of regular use.
on December 3, 2015
My 11 month old granddaughter is getting ready to start physical and occupational therapy to help her catch up after an illness and surgery. I was looking for books that would help her - not only to just entertain her but help with this process. This is a great book for any young child and I am thrilled to find it for my granddaughter.
on May 2, 2017
My daughter LOVES this book and therefore so do I. It's a lot of fun letting her flip up the flaps to see what's there (I.E. belly button, hands, feet, etc.) She really gets a kick out of it. Only thing is with a 15 month old you've gotta be really careful just letting them "read" it on their own because it is not made of thick material and can tear easily. I just keep it put away until we can read it together. This is the only reason I am not giving it 5 stars.
on July 9, 2017
This will make a very cute gift at the baby shower I'll be attending in a couple weeks. I like the fact that the book is in a cardstock form. I think this is a cute way for a baby to learn some body parts in a "peekaboo" format. I would just be wary of the flaps because those are not cardstock, so if a baby grabs ahold of it, it will not take much for it to tear off. The good news is that this book is inexpensive enough to repurchase a new one if that happens.