Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,336 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,705 reviews
on April 18, 2017
I didn't believe the excellent reviews of this book. I mean, how could it suck kids in as people claim? It's a book...with cardboard flaps. Big deal. But boy was I wrong. All three of my kids (2, 4, 6) love playing with this book. They don't carry it around all the time, but whenever they stumble upon it in their trove of books, it entertains them all for quite a while. My oldest loves to read the questions, the 4 year old loves making up what he thinks the questions should be and the 2 year old loves pointing out the things she knows, whether it is simply lifting the flap and answering that question or identifying everything on each page.
on May 30, 2015
My Daughter loves lifting the flaps... Great learning tool for her!
review image
on December 3, 2015
My 11 month old granddaughter is getting ready to start physical and occupational therapy to help her catch up after an illness and surgery. I was looking for books that would help her - not only to just entertain her but help with this process. This is a great book for any young child and I am thrilled to find it for my granddaughter.
on May 2, 2017
My daughter LOVES this book and therefore so do I. It's a lot of fun letting her flip up the flaps to see what's there (I.E. belly button, hands, feet, etc.) She really gets a kick out of it. Only thing is with a 15 month old you've gotta be really careful just letting them "read" it on their own because it is not made of thick material and can tear easily. I just keep it put away until we can read it together. This is the only reason I am not giving it 5 stars.
on July 9, 2017
This will make a very cute gift at the baby shower I'll be attending in a couple weeks. I like the fact that the book is in a cardstock form. I think this is a cute way for a baby to learn some body parts in a "peekaboo" format. I would just be wary of the flaps because those are not cardstock, so if a baby grabs ahold of it, it will not take much for it to tear off. The good news is that this book is inexpensive enough to repurchase a new one if that happens.
on April 13, 2017
This is one of the books every baby should have in their collection! The girls I nannied loved it so much, that I knew I had to buy it when I had my own children. Babies love to open the flaps and it helps them learn different body parts. I love all the lift a flap books by Karen Katz, but this one is the best. I love to stick this in baby shower gifts now. Highly recommend!
on August 14, 2017
My son loves this book. He constantly find it and makes me read it again and again and again. ;) He'll be 1 this weekend but he's been loving it for months now. He finds all the flaps easy to open with the exception of the belly button and final flap under the blanket but he finds those the most rewarding. He truly enjoys this book. Smiles and claps every time!
on May 8, 2017
this book is my baby's favorite~~~ I love reading this for him and he likes to eat it.
on June 2, 2017
This is a cute book - especially for teaching body parts. Be warned that it might not be the best fit for a still-destructive toddler. Yes, it is a board book, but it is a thin board book and the flaps are even thinner. My daughter ripped off a flap in the book within 10 seconds of giving it to her.
on April 19, 2017
We bought this book for my daughter when she was 14 months old. At that time she enjoyed opening the flaps and looking underneath. We also played peek-a-boo with the book a little, which she also enjoyed. She is now 18 months old and still enjoys the book. She now understands much of the questions and points to the what you're supposed to look for on each page. Overall, very enjoyable.

Do note, however, that the flaps are quite flimsy. She has bent most of them quite a bit and some are torn as well. I would expect that from most of these types of books at that age and for the price I think is okay. Just don't expect the book to remain in perfect condition with small children playing with it.