Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,361 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,739 reviews
on April 19, 2017
We bought this book for my daughter when she was 14 months old. At that time she enjoyed opening the flaps and looking underneath. We also played peek-a-boo with the book a little, which she also enjoyed. She is now 18 months old and still enjoys the book. She now understands much of the questions and points to the what you're supposed to look for on each page. Overall, very enjoyable.

Do note, however, that the flaps are quite flimsy. She has bent most of them quite a bit and some are torn as well. I would expect that from most of these types of books at that age and for the price I think is okay. Just don't expect the book to remain in perfect condition with small children playing with it.
on June 12, 2016
This was a well-loved book for years for my little ones - now, the youngest one is 10. I ordered a copy of the book as a gift now. I have fond memories of having my kids copy the actions of the baby in the book for each page while I lifted the flaps on the book itself. Of course, at other times, it was fun for them to play with the book. This book is delightful and fun while in the process, having them learn something. The board book itself is sturdy and the pages withstand tough use for years.
on June 26, 2017
I bought this as a gift but my kids all loved the Karen Katz books. Not only are the pictures bright and fun to look at, but the books also get baby involved with interaction throughout the story. They are all really great books.
on May 1, 2017
14 month old adores this book. Pulls it out to read all the time. Cute lift the flap book that shows different parts of babies' body and baby hiding/playing peek-a-boo at the end. I avoided the hype around this book for a long time with my older grandson, but gave in with my younger one and he loves it!
on July 9, 2017
This is my daughter's favorite books! She was about 3 months when I got this for her and she let out one of her first smiles when I started to read this book. She's a little over 6 months now and still enjoys reading it from time to time!
on October 12, 2015
You can introduce this book as early as 9 months to your child. They may not get concept yet, but as you continue to read it they will. Because it clearly identifies each body part in a way they can learn the information. It also can start to teach them how to turn pages because it has thick pages which they can transfer that skill to regular books. It is also a great book I have used for students with special needs. Students with special needs are usually able to identify body parts or point to body parts after reviewing the book as many times as they need too. The book is very short so they can usually keep their focus for the shortbread book. Once again the book identifies body parts in a way they can understand even if they are non-verbal they often can respond by pointing to their body parts. And once again let them turn the pages when they are able to because it is considered a fine motor skill to turn pages. These pages are thick which helps to turn page.
on January 5, 2017
my baby knows where her belly button is now. sadly she lifts up her shirt and other family members shirts at the most random of times. its all innocent tho. i love it. my 1 yr old does not seem to understand that books are not for ripping. at present only 3 flaps are left. that is really good as she is a book wrecker. colors are vivid. there is one asian and one black child in the book. it is almost as big as a small note book. it has encouraged a love for reading in my toddler ps she knows all of the main body parts now. the book will reinforce the body part names so your child wont forget
on September 3, 2016
Adorable peek-a-boo style book to teach toddlers about their body. My son loves the anticipation of lifting each flap to reveal the eyes, hands, mouth etc. He especially loves the last page with the baby hiding under a beach towel. He laughs in sheer delight. Great book!!
on September 3, 2017
My daughter loves the books. She is 14 months now and she has been flipping the pages by herself for over a month. They are easy for her to grab and turn. Sturdy enough where she can not rip the pages out
on July 2, 2016
My two year old loves this series, and this is one of his favorites. The flip pages are big enough that he can do them himself. He did rip one, but it was easy to glue back in. We've had this 6 months, and it's been through a lot but is holding up well, and keeps his attention well.