Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 152 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 167 reviews
on March 23, 2016
My daughter is obsessed with "Where is Baby's Belly Button", also by Karen Katz. I just know she will love this book we bought for her Easter basket. The drawings are cute and the colors are super bright. I know she'll enjoy this one just as much as the other. Definitely worth picking up!
on March 29, 2017
Good book, just like the other Where Are Baby's books. Great for a 2 year old. We read it over and over again and it holds her interest every time. She loves to lift the flaps. The flaps are a thinner card board than the pages and are just glued in there, so we supervise her with this book so the flaps don't get torn out or ripped.
on April 21, 2017
I purchased this beautiful little where are baby's Easter eggs book for my granddaughter for Easter. And simply she loves it she loves books and she loves to be read to. This little book is absolutely the cutest it has beautiful bright colors it's very sturdy and babies can learn all about eggs different colors and springtime. She loves the little flaps that you pick up this so cute to watch her.
on April 17, 2017
My baby loves these books. I got this for her for Easter after she loved "Where Is Baby's Birthday Cake?" They are brightly illustrated and engaging pull down pages that reveal the hidden picture. I would definitely recommend this books and the others like it from this author.
on May 7, 2014
I have noticed that all of the "Where Are Baby's" series have downgraded in the past few years. They used to be touch/feel pictures under each flap, but now they are only flat 1D pictures. I wish they would start making them more sensory friendly. We used to love these books, but now they aren't so special.
on March 19, 2017
This little board book is so sweet. I bought it for my 4-year old granddaughter and it might be a little too immature for that age. But it's a very sweet book with large flap covers that won't tear off easily. It's very colorful with cute cheerful drawings. I love it.
on May 17, 2017
My granddaughter loves books that have flaps. She can't wait to lift the flaps up and see what's underneath.
on July 19, 2011
I got this for my grandson for this past Easter but he was too young to understand it or open the flaps. Just recently he has been looking at it and can now open the flaps. He tore one of them off, but I taped it back. The book is well made, but he is at the age where he likes to take things apart and usually manages to do so. He loves this book, and its the first one he picks up out of many.
on April 7, 2017
Super cute book! My almost 1 year old loves these books!
on April 26, 2017
Great book to send my 1 year old grandson for Easter.