Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 151 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 165 reviews
My granddaughter (who is 14 months old) loves her book about Where is Baby's belly button by Karen Katz. When I saw this cute book about Baby and Easter Eggs, I picked it up to read to her before Easter.

She loves looking under the flaps and carries this book around with her. She had her first Easter Egg hunt at my house and caught on quickly to the idea of “finding” the eggs (which were in plain sight) and putting them in her basket. I think it may be in part from our reading this book over and over again.

The cover and the last page of the book have beautiful metallic accents. I think it makes the book that much prettier and fun to look and plus giving it slight textures to touch and feel for baby.
review image review image review image
on March 29, 2017
Good book, just like the other Where Are Baby's books. Great for a 2 year old. We read it over and over again and it holds her interest every time. She loves to lift the flaps. The flaps are a thinner card board than the pages and are just glued in there, so we supervise her with this book so the flaps don't get torn out or ripped.
on March 23, 2016
My daughter is obsessed with "Where is Baby's Belly Button", also by Karen Katz. I just know she will love this book we bought for her Easter basket. The drawings are cute and the colors are super bright. I know she'll enjoy this one just as much as the other. Definitely worth picking up!
on April 21, 2017
I purchased this beautiful little where are baby's Easter eggs book for my granddaughter for Easter. And simply she loves it she loves books and she loves to be read to. This little book is absolutely the cutest it has beautiful bright colors it's very sturdy and babies can learn all about eggs different colors and springtime. She loves the little flaps that you pick up this so cute to watch her.
on April 17, 2017
My baby loves these books. I got this for her for Easter after she loved "Where Is Baby's Birthday Cake?" They are brightly illustrated and engaging pull down pages that reveal the hidden picture. I would definitely recommend this books and the others like it from this author.
on May 7, 2014
I have noticed that all of the "Where Are Baby's" series have downgraded in the past few years. They used to be touch/feel pictures under each flap, but now they are only flat 1D pictures. I wish they would start making them more sensory friendly. We used to love these books, but now they aren't so special.
on March 19, 2017
This little board book is so sweet. I bought it for my 4-year old granddaughter and it might be a little too immature for that age. But it's a very sweet book with large flap covers that won't tear off easily. It's very colorful with cute cheerful drawings. I love it.
on May 17, 2017
My granddaughter loves books that have flaps. She can't wait to lift the flaps up and see what's underneath.
on July 19, 2011
I got this for my grandson for this past Easter but he was too young to understand it or open the flaps. Just recently he has been looking at it and can now open the flaps. He tore one of them off, but I taped it back. The book is well made, but he is at the age where he likes to take things apart and usually manages to do so. He loves this book, and its the first one he picks up out of many.
on April 7, 2017
Super cute book! My almost 1 year old loves these books!