BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 11, 2015
My 1 year old loves this book! Some reviewers complained about the flaps being too thin but my daughter hasn't ripped/torn any of them despite lifting them often.
on February 13, 2017
Our 2-year old still loves the Karen Katz "lift-the-flap" books and this is no exception.
on March 23, 2016
My daughter absolutely loves this book. Karen Katz is a favorite author. Great directional vocabulary. My daughter especially loved the sparkly bear!!
on April 8, 2016
We love the Karen Katz holiday books--at 7.5 months our daughter really likes lifting the flaps herself now to see what's inside.
on March 13, 2015
It is very difficult to keep my daughter's attention when reading books to her, she is 10 months old. She seemed genuinely interested in this book, most likely due to the discovery behind each page's hidden flap!
on March 6, 2017
Perfect
on March 17, 2016
Adorable! Bought for our daughter's first Valentine's Day. I love how the heart is shiny - really catches baby's attention.
on March 5, 2016
It is very short. Not much to it. A little disappointed, but for the price I guess that's what should have been expected.
on February 23, 2017
Cute book. My granddaughter loves the lift up flaps!
on June 20, 2016
My toddler loves these books! We have the belly one, Valentine, Halloween, and Easter ones...