Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on February 24, 2013
From the time I gave this book to my grandson, he has been dragging it along with him everywhere! He'll push it to adults to read to him as long as he is the one turning the pages and lifting the flaps.

We've taught him the concepts of "open" and "close" using this book to the point that when it's time to open one of the flaps, he waits for us to say it and then he proudly complies!

When he didn't know I was watching, he went through the pages and flaps while sitting in his playpen and pretended to read with is made-up dialect...so adorable!!

This book is sturdy, pretty, and stimulates young children to be active participants in learning how to read. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to instill a love of reading and learning in their little one at a young age.
on February 21, 2015
We love the bright colors and lift-the-flaps on Karen Katz books! My 20 month old daughter really loves it and I think she's probably at the perfect age to enjoy it. Just a heads up: A friend handed us down an older copy of one of Karen Katz's other books in this series and that version has sparkly foil designs on every page. I assumed they were all like that. I was a little disappointed to see that this book only has the sparkly images on the cover and the last page. How much more beautiful and unique it could be with the sparkly images on every page! If that was taken away, I wish they'd bring it back. Regardless, my daughter still loves this book and we would definitely recommend it.
on July 9, 2016
I gave this book to my 15 month old grandson for Valentines Day. While it has lift the flaps and I think it's cute...it's not his favorite. He seems to be an extreme action sort of kid...so if the book doesn't make lots of noise, growel, roar or is scarey, he's really not interested
on March 1, 2015
I purchased 3 of these for my 3 youngest grandchildren(12month, 10month, 9month!!) for Valentine's Day. I made a small bag for each child and this was one of the items I put in it!! Everyone loves the Karen Katz Lift-the-Flap books. I have many and have given many as gifts. They make a great gift! When they are babies they listen to the story but as they get older they love lifting the flap themselves!! You can't go wrong with any of the Karen Katz books.
on February 5, 2018
I THINK THIS IS A REALLY CUTE BOOK FOR A BABY TO ENJOY. EASY TO TURN PAGES AND BOOK WON'T RIP. THANKS SO MUCH.
on February 19, 2018
Good quality. Special needs toddlers loved it and tne games to go with it.
on March 22, 2017
My 2 year old grand daughter loves this book most - the lifting of the flaps is a lot of fun for her
on January 26, 2017
It is so cute.
on December 20, 2017
My little one loves this book!
on March 21, 2014
I got this for my 10 mo old. She loves it but I think the flaps are too thin. They fold easily and my daughter is very gentle with books (we have several regular hardback books with thin pages that are in better shape than this book). She has started saying "no" because of this book as that word is on every page except the last one. It's pretty funny because she says "no, no, no, no" as she searches her piles of books for this one. The illustrations aren't that great, hey could have definitely added more textures to the flowers, teddy bear, cookies, etc.