Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 109 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 119 reviews
on February 24, 2016
My daughter loves "Where is Baby's Belly Button?" so I got this for her as a gift for Valentine's day. She is almost 2 and loves this book. Easy for her to flip through the pages and open all the flaps. She always laughs when I read it to her and she says "no" after asking the question in the book now. Very cute book. Definitely recommend!
on February 21, 2015
We love the bright colors and lift-the-flaps on Karen Katz books! My 20 month old daughter really loves it and I think she's probably at the perfect age to enjoy it. Just a heads up: A friend handed us down an older copy of one of Karen Katz's other books in this series and that version has sparkly foil designs on every page. I assumed they were all like that. I was a little disappointed to see that this book only has the sparkly images on the cover and the last page. How much more beautiful and unique it could be with the sparkly images on every page! If that was taken away, I wish they'd bring it back. Regardless, my daughter still loves this book and we would definitely recommend it.
on July 9, 2016
I gave this book to my 15 month old grandson for Valentines Day. While it has lift the flaps and I think it's cute...it's not his favorite. He seems to be an extreme action sort of kid...so if the book doesn't make lots of noise, growel, roar or is scarey, he's really not interested
on February 28, 2017
Great author with a VERY sweet story!!! My granddaughter LOVES turning the flaps to find the baby!
on March 22, 2017
My 2 year old grand daughter loves this book most - the lifting of the flaps is a lot of fun for her
on February 24, 2013
From the time I gave this book to my grandson, he has been dragging it along with him everywhere! He'll push it to adults to read to him as long as he is the one turning the pages and lifting the flaps.

We've taught him the concepts of "open" and "close" using this book to the point that when it's time to open one of the flaps, he waits for us to say it and then he proudly complies!

When he didn't know I was watching, he went through the pages and flaps while sitting in his playpen and pretended to read with is made-up dialect...so adorable!!

This book is sturdy, pretty, and stimulates young children to be active participants in learning how to read. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to instill a love of reading and learning in their little one at a young age.
on March 21, 2014
I got this for my 10 mo old. She loves it but I think the flaps are too thin. They fold easily and my daughter is very gentle with books (we have several regular hardback books with thin pages that are in better shape than this book). She has started saying "no" because of this book as that word is on every page except the last one. It's pretty funny because she says "no, no, no, no" as she searches her piles of books for this one. The illustrations aren't that great, hey could have definitely added more textures to the flowers, teddy bear, cookies, etc.
on March 1, 2015
I purchased 3 of these for my 3 youngest grandchildren(12month, 10month, 9month!!) for Valentine's Day. I made a small bag for each child and this was one of the items I put in it!! Everyone loves the Karen Katz Lift-the-Flap books. I have many and have given many as gifts. They make a great gift! When they are babies they listen to the story but as they get older they love lifting the flap themselves!! You can't go wrong with any of the Karen Katz books.
on July 6, 2016
Great book for our niece. She enjoyed the interactivity of the book. The animations are fun, and he story is fun to read. If you have an inquisitive child, this is a great book for them!
on February 20, 2017