|Print List Price:||$5.99|
Save $3.00 (50%)
Where Dreams Are Sewn: a Pike Place Market Seattle romance (Where Dreams Seattle Romance Book 7) Kindle Edition
|Length: 80 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reasons why this short story easily earned ALL FIVE STARS:
* Main characters (and secondary characters) are so real, they're people he (Buchman) brought into my life
* Key emotional reactions are spot on
* Seamstress and design details are accurate
* Teenage girl characters are believable. Who understands 15 year-old girls? Apparently this author does.
* Dialog made me smile. All-around clever dialog.
* It's so much more than just a romance. I adored watching Lana and Tammy learn, grow, strengthen.
* In such a short story, I completely believed Richard and Kari had fallen for one another, really developed a lasting commitment (the reasons why their genuine love blossomed were so real!), and that Kari had equally developed an attachment for Richard's daughter, Lana.
* Clothes (and clothing design) played a central role, almost like a character.
* Very rewarding conclusion.
FIVE STARS! Recommended to fans of Buchman's writing, fans of contemporary romance, women's fiction, and more.
Sensuality Level: very mild (but romantic!)
Language: mild (several uses of 'god' such as "Oh god, yes!" and "thank god"... sensitive readers may choose to avoid this one)