- File Size: 212 KB
- Print Length: 64 pages
- Publisher: Kimberley Payne; 2 edition (October 10, 2010)
- Publication Date: October 10, 2010
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0046W6TNA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,810,108 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$2.99|
Save $2.00 (67%)
Where Family Meets Faith: A collection of devotional writings Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I love her candor in describing her own resistance to forgive those who hurt her or to admit when she's wrong. We've all been there, or will be there, so it's refreshing to read an author who lets us into her life rather than sugarcoat her flaws. Without being preachy, she finds answers in the Scriptures and points us to God for strength.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Worship & Devotion > Devotionals
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Devotionals