- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Centre For Pagan Studies Ltd; 4 edition (March 1, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0992843014
- ISBN-13: 978-0992843014
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.2 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,102,341 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Where Witchcraft Lives 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Where Witchcraft Loives has, until recently, been a difficult book to find, being out of print following it's original publication. Now, the book is available again, neat and nicely produced. In it, Doreen explores the folklore, herbalism and sites in her world of magic. There is much to relish in this timeless book and Doreen's magic runs through it.
A highly reccomnded book and a must for those with an interest in magic and folklore.