Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

94%
Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on July 23, 2016
I am constantly aware of these angelic beings in our world. Joan Wester Anderson always relates fascinating and spiritual experiences of those of us open to the signs. I have read all her books and sincerely hope she will continue to encourage us to believe in the wonders of the Lord!!!
on May 28, 2007
I have read most of Joan Wester Anderson's books about encounters with God and His angels. They are all wonderful! I like to keep them by my bed and read a few of the supernatural experiences each night, and I find my faith and joy increased daily. My family and I have been very blessed to have seen God answer our prayers and manifest His presence in our lives on many occasions. There is nothing more wonderful than "a touch from heaven!"
on October 5, 2013
We are never alone. We have heavenly help more than we will ever realize. These stories tell of some peoples' experiences with help from angels. I usually read such reports at bedtime because it is so comforting.
on February 2, 2016
Good book but it is a repeat of her other works.
It's good if you don't have her other books
on March 1, 2013
I enjoyed this book. this is about short stories of encounters of angelic beings with people that are close to their deathbed.
on July 6, 2013
I would recommend this book for anyone looking for answers about the beyond. Love anything written by Joan Wester Anderson.
on June 8, 2016
A great book. I passed it along to a friend and hope she enjoys it as much as I did.
on September 14, 2011
As most of her books are, this book is very interesting and as good as I expected it to be.
on January 20, 2015
I love every book by Joan Wester Anderson. She is very inspirational.