- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: Testify Books (September 15, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0972592032
- ISBN-13: 978-0972592031
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 7.9 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,513,955 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Where'd You Get Those?: New York City's Sneaker Culture: 1960-1987 Paperback – September 15, 2006
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I'm not a sneaker fiend (not that it is a negative term), but this book is "DOPE"! If you are a sneaker addict, then this book is for you. Buy this joint NOW!