Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on June 27, 2008
My son is too young to truly enjoy this (3 months old) but he is just now learning to touch stuff, and has given it a little exploratory touch. But I am impressed by its sturdy "handmade" feel that I think I enjoy more than he does, at this point. I can imagine lots of fun games we can play where I hide the bone somewhere and he goes through the pages looking for it. He'll get there soon enough--he already knows how to turn pages with his feet!
on December 12, 2008
My nine-month-old son loves this book. He enjoyes not only "looking" for the bone but also playing with it. He loves squeaking the dog's nose, lifting the ballon and the dog's mouth. With puffy clouds and other fun things to touch, it's great for tactile development. It's a book he can play with without me reading it to him. The story isn't much but it's lots of fun to play with. It's such a great book I'm buying more to give to friends.
on January 1, 2015
this soft material book was cute but had a strange smell to it and even now still does after a year. have kept it around for friends with younger babies to play with when over visiting. there are other soft books out there online that are nicer but probably pricer, too.
on December 21, 2014
Fantastic book. Different materials, textures, feels. Cutest darn thing. My granddaughter loves it. Orginally saw it advertised in another book sales catelog. It was cheaper on Amazon. It came before it was promised.
on December 1, 2011
We got this book together with the bee and the flower book from Manhattan toys. When our son was younger, he didn't care much for these books, but now that he's over 2 and knows his colours, this is much more fun for him. He loves to poke the bone in the various slots on the pages, like the car, water and so on. He also likes to "read" this book to his baby sister. The quality of the book is very good.
on May 3, 2011
Very good book. My son loves our dogs, so he is very interested in this book also. It is very colorful, nicely done and offers you some education on what is around you when you step outside. Both, my son and I, enjoy it!
on May 27, 2010
My 6 month old loves soft books and this one is her favorite. It has something to touch on each page that feels different. Keeps her entertained for awhile. Will be on my gift list for new moms. :)
on March 22, 2014
Wanted to send something different and this was it. Child enjoys it. Was worried about the bone getting pulled off but so far no issues.
on October 31, 2010
I always have one or two of these on hand to give as baby gifts. It's a cute first book and one size fits all!
on August 18, 2015
I gave it to my younger grandson and he loved it!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.