To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Where's Waldo? Paperback – April 10, 2007
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From Publishers Weekly
Copyright 1987 Reed Business Information, Inc. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
he was asked to create a book showcasing his singular talent, and the character Waldo was born. "I can’t tell you how pleased I am that Waldo has taken on a life of his own," says the man behind the Waldo books. "I’d like to inspire children - to open their minds, to explore more subjects, and to just be aware of what’s going on around them. I’d like them to see wonder in places that might not have occurred to them."
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:51 Mins|
>>>Check with vender if book is the Large or Mini version before ordering.<<<
ISBN: of book in video comes up with this listing when entered into search bar.
1) Waldo sets out from his home. Difficulty 3/10
2) On to the beach. Difficulty 5/10
3) Waldo hits the slopes. 5/10
4) Waldo takes a dip in the river. Difficulty 3/10
5) Time to board the train. Difficulty 5/10
6) Don't miss the plane. Difficulty 4/10
7) Lets play a game. Difficulty 3/10
8) Lets make history. Difficulty 4/10
9) Smell that ocean breeze. Difficulty 2/10
10) The zoo is for animals. Difficulty 1/10
11) Need a new outfit? Difficulty 3/10
12) Wanna go for a ride? Difficulty 3/10
One of the easiest Waldo's ever. A lot of open spaces and Waldo doesn't hide like in other books he's just out in the open standing in the same pose throughout the book. Good artwork and settings, just not very tough.
Many members had chosen high brow tomes but at the end of the day it was my "Where's Waldo" that everyone gathered around.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great book! love it since i was a kid and the level of detail appeals to everyone, i hope.Published 1 month ago by Sovertop Tith
Classic book! I loved Where's Waldo when I was a kid and my son loves any search and find book he can get his hands on. Read morePublished 2 months ago by sarah kate 82