Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ryley Walker Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Customer Discussions > Where's My Water? forum

Where's my update?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-16 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 7, 2012 7:33:13 PM PST
Jasper says:
No updates from amazon. I thought I'd skip the android store and buy here. Don't make me regret buying here. My version is still stuck on Christmas version. Plus if wifi is off it simply says "Where's my water has closed unexpectedly" Now my kids can't play this on the plane. Amazon, please update, Christmas is over for more than a month already. Disney I hope you fixed the airplane mode problem, some posts on other forums lead me to believe they have

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 6:26:40 PM PST
Karen Shore says:
I'm wondering where the new levels are too!

Posted on Feb 9, 2012 5:20:15 PM PST
stephanie says:
Me too.considering I can get the updates on my phone now

Posted on Feb 11, 2012 5:24:58 AM PST
I'm wondering the same thing. If this is the level of support I can expect from Amazon for their app store purchases, I'm going to make sure I purchase my apps elsewhere.

Posted on Feb 15, 2012 12:59:20 PM PST
Kyle Figula says:
I've been waiting for ever for the update, I'm becoming impatient.

Posted on Feb 17, 2012 4:34:53 PM PST
*sigh*... The Android Markey is always ahead regarding updates... regardless whether the apps are the FAOTD's or purchased outright. The scripted answer from Amozon is about developer releases or quality testing. This one is a Disney game app! I can't fathom the concept of a CSI-style team of computer forensic analysts taking this apart for our satisfaction or safety... Heck, neither Microsoft, Apple nor Adobe release flawless , fully secure apps!

Get with it, Amazon; you're top-notch in other areas!.... :\

Posted on Feb 21, 2012 5:04:34 AM PST
B Dub says:
I updated the game and it took all my levels from me. I still have my collection and achievements but I cant access the new levels or even my completed levels. My girlfriend and I both have a Kindle Fire, the update worked on her Fire but not mine. I'm confused and angry because the wait was so long. What a HUGE disappointment.

Posted on Feb 21, 2012 10:58:28 AM PST
is anyone able to tell me how to retrieve the update? i went to "my apps" and checked if there was an update available, but it said there wasnt. i uninstalled and reinstalled and it still doesnt have an update.

Posted on Mar 11, 2012 4:50:44 PM PDT
Kyle Figula says:
update to 1.4.1

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 11, 2012 7:53:31 PM PDT
Janean says:
Huh? Are you saying there's been an update? I can't get any updates for the Kindle fire version and it's almost the IDES OF MARCH.

Posted on Apr 6, 2012 7:57:59 AM PDT
JaredBriggs says:
This problem persists with the most recent update. I really wish I had bought it from the google app market instead of amazon. But now I know, only use amazon for apps you dont mind having to wait longer for updates on.

Posted on Apr 14, 2012 1:32:21 PM PDT
Kyle Figula says:
Another late update, was never updated to 1.4.1 and now 1.5.1 is out, im sticking with google play for apps now.

Posted on Apr 14, 2012 1:36:34 PM PDT
A. M. Bright says:
I am starting to wonder if they are ever going to give us the new levels...

Posted on Apr 15, 2012 10:03:55 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 15, 2012 10:47:31 AM PDT
Google Play has it but not Amazon? Why?

Posted on Jul 10, 2012 6:43:46 PM PDT
Agreed ... Google Play store updated it on July 4th, I also have Wheres my water free and that is definitely updated more then the amazon store. I have version 1.6.0 and

Google Play has :
UPDATED:
July 4, 2012
CURRENT VERSION:

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 4:04:47 PM PDT
SuperC142 says:
Yup- and what about "Where's My Perry"? It's nowhere to be found on Amazon. 8-/
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Where's My Water? forum
Participants:  14
Total posts:  16
Initial post:  Feb 7, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 8 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about