Whetstone Cutlery Warrior of Persia Scimitar
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This sword is extremely blade heavy and may take 2 hands to control.
- This sword comes with a protective leather sheath to accomodate the massive blade.
- stainless steel blade that has a massive scimitar style radius edge
- This sword comes with a protective leather sheath to accommodate the massive blade.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Massive Stainless Steel Radius Blade! "Warrior Scimitar of Persia" This Middle Eastern masterpiece has just arrived and is very impressive. This 37 inch sword has a steel handle done in natural wood grain and also rainbow....as well as a stainless steel blade that has a massive scimitar style radius edge. This sword is extremely blade heavy and may take 2 hands to control. This sword comes with a protective leather sheath to accomodate the massive blade.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
came extremely dull.. but im fine with it, cause its for collection. (i hate that, but i can see safety reasons in shipping)
edit- dull was an understatement, the blade where edge would be, is flat, and rectangular. looks like it was never finished when it came down to that part. most swords and knives at least have an edge when shipped, even if its super dull... (i order quite a few swords knives etc yearly from amazon)
also, just my experience :p hope it comes somewhat sharpened for you
originally 4 stars, edited to 3 for that reason.
The blade has no edge, but it never said anywhere about it being sharp.
Fit & Finish is lacking. The wooden grips have sharp edges, the chrome pieces are dented underneath the chrome and the plating was worn through in one spot already.
This is not the item you want if you want art to hang on your wall.
Now for some good stuff.
It feels very sturdy in my hand. The balance is decidedly point heavy as is the norm for this style of blade, but it feels good in my hand.
This looks to be a good item for someone who wants a weapon on their hip.
+ Quality Heavy Blade made with stainless steel.
+ Hilt feels great, the two wooden handles meeting the metal one in the middle make it unique.
+ Feels amazing, this sword is extremely heavy not cheap at all, for the price few if any comes close to the quality of this sword.
+ Makes you feel like a prince of persia!
+ Dulled Blade for safety, you can sharpen but i wouldn't recommend that given the extreme weight of the blade, one mistake and its your foot or someones arm, its that heavy!
+ Hilt is also quality made and so is the ending part of the sword, it's the whole package!
+ Leather Sheath / Scabbard included with the sword does it's job well, however most of the flaws of this product come from the sheath... will explain later in the review, though it does it's job well and holds it in place.
- Fingerprint city! the blade of this sword is so massive that fingerprints are extremely noticeable, though i heard it can be cleaned with certain oils, still have to found out what kinds though but so far it's a mess on the sword.
- Leather Sheath broke after awhile near the top part, and the 2nd of the 3 holding buttons was highly rusted, even to the point where the rust went over to a small section of the top part of the sword rusting that portion of the blade, gotta take care of that later since it's a issue.
- Left handed fury? yup, oddly it's for lefties, which is weird since the general populace i would imagine are right hand wielders for most things, not a big flaw more like a minor annoyance but just thought i should mention it.
- Part of the wooden handle near the top is chipped completely OFF, a fair chunk of wood is missing!
Even with it's flaws and unfortunate issues (Chipped wood, broken top sheath, rusted button-to-sword etc..) for the price of $37 + FREE SUPER SAVER SHIPPING, it was well worth it, i wouldn't recommend swinging this thing around like a lunatic, just to be on the safe side, but it's better then most thats for sure, its got at the very least the quality of a $70 + sword or more.