Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Whetstone Matrix Stainless Steel Folding Knife - Silver
|Price:||$5.68 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Whetstone Matrix Stainless Steel Folding Knife - Silver
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Closed Length: 5.5 inches
- Open Length: 9.375 inches
- Blade Length: 4.25 inches
- Blade Material: 440 Sharpened and Serrated Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Aluminum with Acrylic Plates
Top Customer Reviews
* The knife is stylish but all of the edges on the laminated metal and plastic parts of the handle have sharp edges such that you can actually give yourself small cuts by letting the handle slip against your fingers or by gripping the handle too tightly in the wrong places. I was able to correct this with a small Dremel grinding drum. It took about 15 minutes to get the handle edges partially rounded and smooth.
* I decided that I did not need the clip which is held on by 3 hex screws. Upon making sure I had a tight fit of the hex wrench in the screw head, I started to turn the screw with very mild torque and immediately stripped the hex head. I tried the next screw and got the same result. I do not know of what metal these screws are made, but it is so soft that the screws cannot be removed. I have never run across a metal this soft being used for screws. They are junk.
* Initially the blade was very difficult to flip open even with the use of the thumb push. This was solved by just a little oil and working it back and forth about 20 times.
* About 1 ½ days later the blade began to wobble at its connection with the handle. This situation deteriorated to the point that the knife was a danger to its user. The loose blade was caused by 2 hex screws that had loosened, one on each side of the handle.Read more ›
I was looking for a sharp knife for my toolbox. The blade is 440 stainless but for the price its pretty good. The shape of the handle and the blade fit together nicely. The aluminum and acrylic handle decorations give this knife a modern feel. The clip on the blade is very sturdy, and detachable. There are screws which hold this blade together, you can adjust the tightness. The blade was very loose on arrival but with a simple twist of the screw, you can make the handle and blade very tight. The locking mechanism has a nice click to it.
The blade comes sharpened with a serrated blade
The blade and handle are held together by a adjustable screw
The handle has a strong removable belt/pocket clip
The aluminum and acrylic handle gives a unique grip in your hands
Thumb studs located on both sides of the blade.
Utility hole in the bottom of the handle for string/rope
The blade is made of 440 stainless
Fairly durable but, the serrated blade will wear out after repeated use on branches/logs
The locking mechanism feels like over time it could wear out
The blade I received didn't have the Whetstone Cutlery logo on the blade.
Utility hole in the bottom of the handle is very small
Most Recent Customer Reviews
OOOOHIEEE GIRLFRIEND; THIS IS ONE BIG KNIFE!!! I liked it so much, I bought another! This thing looks like it could do some heavy damage or just scare the s*** out of a would-be... Read morePublished 3 days ago by sirdaxmichaels
It's a really bad knife. Breaks super easy if you plan on actually using it for anything practical. If you want a knife that simply looks cool but has no practical use then I... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Brandon Parkison
I give 5 stars despite the fact the first two I got fell apart after alot of use. I use for carving wood, cutting boxes, food etc... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Gruv E-Bikes
Sharp, intimidating knife, keep it oiled and clean and it will last a long time.Published 8 months ago by Charles Ross