Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM
asked by K. Geere on October 13, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
i have the side sleeper, my husband has the contour version of this pillow. the side sleeper is made of a dense foam that is very supportive. it's relieved my neck pain. my husbands pillow is made out of a lighter foam, and not as supportive, in my opinion, but my husband seems to like it.
Karen Jones answered on November 27, 2011
Comment | 12 of 12 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks, Karen. I ended up buying both to try them out and found I really love the side sleeper too. I returned the contour pillow. My neck is so much better too and I find myself not wanting to leave my pillow in the morning!
K. Geere answered on November 27, 2011
Comment | 10 of 10 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The Iso Cool pillow has a low side and a high side with the contour in the middle. It also has a flat side without the cradle for your neck. I have a bad disc in my neck and I stay pain free by sleeping on this pillow on the contoured side where it cradles my nick. The low side may feel high when it's new but it will soften a bit as you use it. Doesn't feel high to me at any time but I'm used to sleeping on these pillows.
WC answered on January 19, 2013
Comment (1) | 12 of 12 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product