Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
asked by RMcloser on February 18, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I use a Manduka eQua Mat Towel and it works fantastically on my Jade Harmony. Once I put my towel in place at the beginning of class, I don't have to shift it around at all.
Russel Sterling answered on December 4, 2013
Comment | 8 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Stacy answered on December 27, 2012
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I will second the Manduka eQua Mat towel...it worked better than the Yogitoes towel on my Jade Harmony mat. I didn't have to adjust the Manduka towel at all during hot vinyasa flow or hot power fusion class.; for the Yogitoes, I did have to adjust the towel a couple times. Hope this helps..
shy_reviewer answered on May 28, 2014
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I third the Manduka Equa Towel. I have both the small (to put under sweaty hands) and the full, if its just slipping everywhere. works perfect, no moving or bunching.
iggyb answered on September 27, 2014
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yogitoes!!! They work perfectly/beautifully on the Jade mats. I notice that many of the other students in my Ashtanga classes also use them. No slipping!
JC answered on August 9, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product