Whiff Shampoo Bar and Conditioner Bar, Peppermint Essential Oil, Limited Ingredients, No Colorings, Concentrated Formula, Made USA
|Price:||($17.68 / Count) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- MAXIMIZE YOUR WELL-BEING: with limited ingredients, essential oils, recyclable packaging, concentrated formula-means a little goes a long way when shampooing, and youÍll be saving the environment the plastic bottles. Product of the USA. CHOICE: one shampoo bar and one conditioner bar, you decide how your hair works best and either bar can be used for shaving, and the conditioner bar works to soften beards, whatever your needs might be.
- TRAVEL: these bars go where you go and theyÍre easy to pack. GOOD FOR: all kinds of hair, our bars offer flexibility for you or your whole family. SILKY HAIR: cocoa butter, coconut oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, wheat germ oil, d-pathenol-a humectant that promotes moisture retention, essential oils and vitamin E. LOW _ NO WASTE: recyclable packaging, biodegradable ingredients.
- MINIMIZE YOUR FOOTPRINT: If we donÍt need it, we donÍt add it, including water! no plastic bottles, no colorings, no fragrances, no palm oil, no sls or sles, no parabens, no cocamide, no dea, no silicones. No cruelty to animals through testing or otherwise. No to the over 20 ingredients you can find in most shampoos, including water! If we didnÍt need it, we didnÍt add it.
- Shampoo: Sodium cocoa sulfate, coconut oil, cocoa butter, Essential oil, d-panthenol Conditioner: Behentrimonium methosulfate (from rapeseed oil), cetearyl (natural emulsifier and conditioner), cocoa butter, cetyl alcohol, coconut oil, Essential oil, glycerin, olive oil, jojoba oil, wheat germ oil, d-panthenol, vitamin E
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
PEPPERMINT SHAMPOO BAR from Whiff Botanicals is made from basic ingredients and our essential oil scent, containing no harmful additives, synthetic fragrances, or colorings. PEPPERMINT shampoo bars provide you with a rich, moisturizing lather that leaves your hair feeling clean, healthy, and manageable _and looking great! Most commercial shampoos contain more than 20 ingredients, most of which arenÍt commonly known (and a few that should make you think twice about using them!). Here at Whiff Botanicals, we think you should be well-informed about what youÍre putting in your hair and on your body. First, Sodium Coco Sulfate is an alkaline foaming agent that leaves hair feeling clean without a waxy or oily residue. It makes a luxurious foam. It doesnÍt penetrate your skin like other sulfates _ it just attracts dirt and oil and helps wash them down the drain. Your PEPPERMINT shampoo bar generates foam with just a few swipes of the bar through your hands or hair. A little goes a long way, which is why you can get up to 80 shampoos from a typical bar. Second, PEPPERMINT shampoo bars have two great natural oils: Cocoa butter helps control frizz, ItÍs a super moisturizer that leaves hair naturally shiny and soft. Coconut oil is the base for this shampoo because its full of fatty acids and vitamins that strengthen, moisturize, and make for healthy, full-bodied hair. Finally, WhiffÍs PEPPERMINT CONDITIONER BAR is a luxurious combination of pure oils; cocoa butter, coconut oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, wheat germ oil, d-pathenol is a humectant and promotes moisture retention, essential oils and vitamin E. This gives you shiny healthy hair with the control you want.
cleans and conditions hair
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The shampoo bars offered by Whiff are limited. And though I wasn’t stoked about a peppermint fragrance (not a smell I typically gravitate towards), it was the only option that came with a conditioner bar - a MUST for my medium-thick hair.
To my surprise, I wound up quite liking the peppermint fragrance. It’s refreshing in my morning shower, but doesn’t leave a lasting fragrance in my hair once it’s rinsed out. This shampoo bar is also CONSIDERABLY sudsier than the Ethique version I first tried. It produces bubbles much more like a traditional shampoo with only a few passes across the scalp. The conditioner bar is great too, but does take a few more passes through my hair than the Ethique conditioner bar did. The end result is the same though - easy to comb while wet and healthy looking hair once dry.
For reference, I have shoulder length, straight-ish color-treated hair that’s pretty low maintenance, other than being impossible to comb without a standard conditioner.
I’m wrapping up my 5th week of the Whiff bar and I’m down to a sliver, but the puck shape has kept it from breaking into a bajillion tiny pieces, like I experienced with a square bar.
I will continue to use this product (and cross my fingers that more options become available as demand increases), but I knocked a star off for two reasons:
1. I wish it lasted just a little bit longer. A full 2 months would be wonderful! My husband does share it sometimes, and at the end of the day, I’m willing to pay a little more annually for shampoo that doesn’t produce plastic waste. I’d even be happy if it simply came in a larger size to help reduce the frequency that it needs replacing.
2. I wish I could buy the peppermint version solo. Currently you can only buy it with the conditioner bar as a set, and the conditioner lasts longer. The only option for shampoo only is ‘unscented’. And there are no options for buying conditioner bars solo.
If you’re looking to make the switch from traditional shampoos to the bar type, this is a great place to start.
Update: I ordered this again and the point of loving these is to create less plastic waste but, Amazon ships this in a big plastic bag. Amazon - please figure this out.
Update: I stopped using this as my standard daily because it wasn't practical for my needs. However, I do still use it here and there to change up my routine once in a while. It also does well as a quick and portable option for camping or traveling.
I stopped using the conditioner on my hair as it would begin to feel greasy in a matter of hours. The plus side: the conditioner makes for a decent portable shave cream.
Overall, I'd still recommend this for travel, camping, and maybe a weekly clarifying deal.
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.