- File Size: 745 KB
- Print Length: 311 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Tapuat Publishing (August 9, 2011)
- Publication Date: August 9, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005GRF0T8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,400,744 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$9.99|
|Print List Price:||$16.99|
Save $9.00 (53%)
While I Was Learning To Become God Kindle Edition
|Length: 311 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to While I Was Learning To Become God
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Using her own life as an example of forgiveness and self-love, the author has created such an amazing story in this book! At first, one would think that Sybil, the main character, would not have the drive she required to improve her reality. But then the story starts to show the new person that slowly emerges and we start to be completely surprised by how all the `negative' is perceived and explained in such positive and constructive way until the end! This is the type of book I would recommend to men and women that are looking for examples of true change. After the healing, comes a new life, that's for sure! And only by coming to terms with the demons of the past, can one truly heal and build a future in that other `dimension' of love. Transformational book! Read in three days!
Once I started reading I was hooked.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
While I Was Learning to Become God, Vol. 1 and Vol. 2, is a documentary account of the real life story of Sybil Vaughan, told partially in her own words...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Self-Help > Happiness
- Books > Self-Help > Self-Esteem
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Arts & Literature
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Happiness
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Self-Esteem