Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

While you are waiting for Finger Lickin' Fifteen

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 14, 2009 8:38:14 PM PDT
xinedvs says:
Check out the Sophie Green Mystery series by Kate Johnson

Posted on Jun 1, 2009 8:20:07 AM PDT
Hi,

While your are waiting for the next book here is one you may want to pick up first THE CHEATER by Nancy Taylor Rosenberg. Out on June 9th. She is a New York Times bestselling author.

OG

Posted on Jun 1, 2009 8:20:18 AM PDT
Hi,

While your are waiting for the next book here is one you may want to pick up first THE CHEATER by Nancy Taylor Rosenberg. Out on June 9th. She is a New York Times bestselling author.

OG

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 15, 2009 10:16:29 AM PDT
Beth says:
Thanks for the Rosenberg recommendation- I had read her 1st book & enjoyed it, but then forgot about her books.

Posted on Jun 17, 2009 7:37:30 AM PDT
Nikole Marie says:
Try the Brandy Alexander series by Shelly Fredman. No joke these books are so good and there very similar to the Plum books.

Posted on Jun 18, 2009 12:46:53 PM PDT
A. Kempker says:
The Bobby Faye books by Toni McGee Causey are good too! I just read the 1st book and I will buy the next 2! They come out three in a row. I love it when they do that!!!!

Posted on Sep 6, 2010 7:23:15 AM PDT
Sheila says:
If I might be so bold, I have written two novels. While I don't even pretend to be in the same ballpark with Ms. Evanovich, what I have always loved about her books is that they are fun and funny, and that is what I have tried to write.

I now have two novels available.

Hot Tea (The Tea Series) and Sweet Tea (The Tea Series).

I hope that you will take a few minutes to read the samples, and that you enjoy what you read.

Thanks,

Sheila
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Apr 14, 2009
Latest post:  Sep 6, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about