WHIMZEES Natural Grain Free Dental Dog Treats, Alligator
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- DENTAL TREATS: WHIMZEES Small Alligators help to prevent bad breath and the build up of plaque and tartar in small dogs
- ALL NATURAL: These highly digestible low fat treats are GMO free, gluten free, grain free and contain no artificial colors or flavors.
- LIMITED INGREDIENT: These vegetarian treats clean your dogs' teeth with limited ingredients providing a healthy treat for dogs with allergies or sensitivities.
- UNIQUE SHAPES: Hollow shapes and spaces allow teeth to grip and chew more easily while providing a long lasting chew.
|40% off Wag dry dog food with subscription|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
An All Natural Daily Dental Treat
WHIMZEES are all natural daily dental treats designed to freshen breath, clean teeth, and help remove plaque and tartar. Our chews are vegetarian, gluten-free, and high in fiber. Providing daily dental care does more than help bad breath; it helps support a healthy life for your dog.
Six Primary Natural Ingredients
Unlike other dental treats, WHIMZEES are made of only six primary, all natural ingredients, each with its own unique nutritional benefit.
The WHIMZEES Way
We’re obsessed with bringing only the best, healthiest and most fun dog products to the world. And we do it in a sustainable, socially-responsible way!
- Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives
Triple Care Dental Health
Helping to reduce plaque, tartar and freshen breath.
Dental Health Benefits
WHIMZEES are all natural daily dental treats designed with grooves to help reach the small spaces in a dog’s mouth. The grooves help ensure proper blood flow through your dog’s gums and help to prevent bad breath.
WHIMZEES are made with just six primary, all natural ingredients that provide Triple Care Dental Health by helping to reduce tartar, plaque, and bad breath.
- Unique shapes with grooves, knobs, and hollow spaces promote chewing action and help to clean hard to reach spots as the dog chews
- Vegetarian, gluten-free, and suitable for dogs with ingredient sensitivities
- No artificial ingredients, colors, flavors, or preservatives
- No gluten, wheat, grain, GMOs, or meat
WHIMZEES Toothbrush Doggie Dental Chews are all natural, healthy, vegetable based and gluten free that helps remove plaque and tartar as your dog chews. With Whimzees Dental Chews your dog will always want to brush their teeth. These chews are mad with all-natural, vegetable-based ingredients, and feature textures that are not only fun, but functional. Chewing these fun treats helps to clean your dog's teeth by breaking down plaque and tartar.
Size: Small (24 Count) | Style: Alligator | Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
IngredientsPOTATO STARCH, GLYCERIN, POWDERED CELLULOSE, LECITHIN, YEAST, MALT EXTRACT, SWEET LUPINE MEAL, ANNATTO EXTRACT COLOR, ALFALFA EXTRACT
DirectionsFor pet use only
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We have a long, stumpy, 30lb, tail wagging Corgi/ Cattle Dog mix, and he loves his daily "Tator Gators". We love that it helps clean his chompers. Freshens his breath too if taken after stinky bully sticks, knee bones, pig ears, and other foul smelling goodies. We only give him one a day after his meal. His favorite color for some reason is the green ones, although he will eat the other ones, he eats them a lot slower.
I'd like to note that when he eats these, they give off an aroma similar to a baked potato or french fries. Personally, I love & prefer that a lot more to other doggy smells. Very satisfied with this purchase!
Most recent customer reviews
I didn’t notice she had a problem with these after she was given one a day for 3 days.
My dog threw up. I wasn’t sure why.Read more