|Item Weight||12 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.8 x 4.8 x 4.1 inches|
|Item model number||67006531|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.26 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Whirlpool 67006531 Dual Water Valve for Refrigerator
|Price:||$54.24 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$8.12 (13%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Works with the following models: Maytag AB2526PEKW12, Maytag ABD2233DEW, Maytag ACD2234HRW
- Maytag ACD2238HTS, Maytag AFB2234WEB10, Maytag AFB2234WES10
- Maytag AFB2234WEW10, Maytag GB2225PEKW12
- Maytag GB2526REKS12, Whirlpool GB2SHTXTB00
- Genuine replacement part
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I may just replace this part every 5 years (if I remember LOL) as preventative maintenance, because when it fails it really sucks!
Knowing that cutting would make my lines too short, I figured I would break apart the valve with "channel locks" to free my lines. But upon further searching, I FINALLY FOUND this solution and I was surprised how easily they released.
This is a great product and the packaging leads me to believe that it is also a genuine part, not an aftermarket brand.
Mine broke as a result of moving the fridge in freezing cold weather, should of listened to mom warning me of that. But I thought "Nah, won't happen, cause I'll be quick." So $50 later, I can unfortunately say, "Once again, mom knew best!"
* Note about refrigerators with ice and water on the door, and water filters — It turns out in my case that the valve was not the problem. The problem with the volume of water was actually the internal water filter in this model of Maytag. Even though I replaced the filter prior to replacing the valve, and I have plenty of water pressure, the filter reduces the flow of water to a trickle, rendering ice cubes to mere shells of their former selves and resulting in glass fill times well into double digits. I solved the problem by purchasing a bypass cap and taking the internal filter out of the equation. I then installed a 12-month filter external to the refrigerator. I bought an in-line filter, cut the water supply line, installed it using the friction fittings and secured it to the back panel. Excellent tasting water and ice cubes with no more hollow ice shells and no waiting.
I replaced this water valve in my fridge. The previous one worked and pushed water very forcefully but it was leaking and that's why i replaced it. This replacement fit very good and it looks identical to the original but it pushes the water very slowly. You will grow gray hair waiting for your glass to fill with water. NOT happy with it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fixed my old POS Maytag fridge. No more leaks, water and icemaker work perfectly.Published 1 month ago by Edward J. Boothby
Replacement for my Viking refrigerator, seemed to match the original part exactly (and the water line is working again).Published 2 months ago by TeJota