Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 398 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 411 reviews
on October 27, 2016
This item listing shows $0.92 per tablet, which is wrong. You are purchasing 3 packages of 3 tablets each, a total of 9 tablets.
Price of $24.76, that is $2.75 per tablet, exactly 3 times the cost shown on the listing. And a whole lot higher than the standard retail price!
33 comments| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 2, 2016
I'm with those other dissatisfied customers. The product quantity vs the unit price is very deceiving, I won't be making this mistake again. There is other packaging for this product which is a much better deal. Amazon has a package of 6 tablets for $10.79. Why Amazon even lists this 9 tablet package for $24.74 is beyond me. I have no problem with the product itself. I've used it many times and I'm well satisfied with the result.
on June 21, 2017
Used 3 tablets in consecutive washer "clean" cycle as direction suggest. Got rid of the 'musty' odor I had before. I had to wipe out the sediment residue that was left after each of the 3 "clean" cycles (as the product usage directions indicate), but it seems to have cleaned out some detergent/fabric softener/color-safe bleach residue and freshened up the washer basin.
on June 8, 2017
This is a terrific tub cleaner. Cuts through any film, even if you go too long before cleanings. Leaves no residue, no scent behind even though the tablets have a super concentrated lemony scent going in. No need to run a wash cycle with just water afterwards. Other tub cleaners I have used required a "rinse" wash, because whatever was left behind by the tablets interacted with detergent in the first load of wash after clean cycle.
on February 22, 2016
Labled per ounce not per count not a good deal
on April 11, 2013
I use these when my washer light says it's time. Really cleans and freshen ups the whole inside. I can see the difference and my washer is new. After washing rugs or dog beds my washer needs cleaned and freshened..this tablets do a great job and I order more before I run out. I use one tablet about once a month.
Removes all grease or grime anything scummy or buildup..everything sparkles, shines and smells great.
on June 10, 2017
I only bought these because they're advertised directly on my washer, but they do the job. You got a stinky washer, you get some Affresh.
on January 21, 2014
If you have a front load washer, it can get smelly. Pop one of these in once a month and the problem is solved. You also may want to try using powdered detergent which I was told by a repairman does not have animal fat which can cause the liquid detergent to "cling" in the washer causing odors.
on July 18, 2013
This product was recommended by the manufacturer of my washing machine. I have been using it regularly & it keeps the machine clean & fresh smelling. I was not able to find this product in the grocery store. ( thank you Amazon! )
on March 16, 2014
The washing machine is brand new(6 weeks old)so its hard to tell how effective this product is. We never needed anything like this in our previous washer bought 15+ years ago.

The product is easy to use and Amazon's price is good. You use it about once every thirty washes.

It has a strong perfume-like smell just out of the wrapper that is not very noticeable after the cleaning cycle ends. That seems good to me because a strong lingering perfume odor might be undesirable

We have not tried any of the other products available. This one was recommended by the manufacturer.