|Item Weight||245 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||35 x 35 x 70 inches|
|Item model number||WRS325FDAW|
Whirlpool WRS325FDAW 25.4 Cu. Ft. White Side-By-Side Refrigerator - Energy Star
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Mechanical temperature controls Accu-Chill temperature management system Thru-the-door ice and water dispenser PUR water filtration 4 SpillGuard shelves 3 drawers Adjustable, gallon-size door bins On-demand pulsed defrost system Factory-installed icemaker Plastic freezer bin Interior LED lighting
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some of the other things/features that we appreciate about our new refrigerator are:
1) It is Energy Star qualified which means that it exceeds the federal minimum standards to conserve natural resources meaning that it saves energy and money. It also runs very quietly and the only sound you might notice is when the ice maker drops freshly frozen ice.
2) It has an Accu-Chill temperature management system with sensors that measure the internal temperature and activate the compressor only when necessary which saves energy and money.
3) It has LED lighting that illuminates the entire inside of the refrigerator allowing you to easily see the contents while also saving energy and money. LEDs also last longer than regular bulbs.
4) It has a PUR water filtration system for the in-door water dispenser and cubed/crushed ice dispenser and the filter it uses is the latest/newest kind (Whirlpool filter1 #W10295370, #W10295370A Refrigerator Ice & Water Filter) and it reduces chlorine taste and odor and particulates providing better tasting water while also reducing 7 contaminates: lead, asbestos, cysts, 2,4-D, Lindane, Toxaphene, and Altrazine (these contaminates may not be in everyone's water). The filter is easily accessed and changed at the front, left bottom of the refrigerator. Each filter lasts about 6 months. There is a water filter status light to the right of the temperature control knobs found on the top front edge of the refrigerator when the door is open. When the light is green the filter is good, when it turns yellow it is time to order or buy a new filter, and when the light turns red the filter needs to be replaced.
5) We love the in-door water and cubed/crushed ice dispenser. It has a light that can be turned on if needed so that you can clearly see what you're doing and the control panel can be locked so that the water and ice won't dispense if a button is accidentally (or otherwise as with children) pushed. The buttons on the control panel read as follows: Light on, Light off, Crushed ice, Cubed ice, Water, Lock, Unlock.
6) We love that the temperature control knobs for both the freezer and the refrigerator are easily accessible on the top front edge of the refrigerator when the door is open. They can each be adjusted to a setting of 1-5. They are factory set at 3 and that is where we leave ours and it works like a charm.
7) We love that there are 3 movable gallon size shelves/bins for the door. We use the top two of these for gallon size beverages/pitchers and the bottom one to hold condiments, steak sauces, etc. There is also one fixed shelf at the bottom of the door with a bar surround that we use to store salad dressings, and there is a butter compartment in the top of the door with a see-through door/lid that can be raised and lowered.
8) We love the 3 sturdy drawers in the refrigerator. They are easy to open and close. We use the smaller top drawer for sandwich meats and cheeses. The next 2 drawers are larger and the middle one is humidity controlled. Vegetables and fruits that emit ethylene gas or are sensitive to the gas can be stored at different settings in this humidity controlled drawer. Here is a list of which fruits and veges should be stored at what setting:
*High Humidity Setting (non-ethylene gas emitters): Leafy Greens, Spinach, Arugula, Basil, Lettuce, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Cauliflower, Carrots, Green Onions
*Medium Humidity Setting (medium ethylene gas emitters): Melons, Tomatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Lemons, Limes, Oranges
*Low Humidity Setting (high ethylene gas emitters or sensitivities): Apples, Grapes, Mushrooms, Okra, Peppers, Squash, Avocados, Pears
9) We love that the glass shelves in the refrigerator are easy to slide out and readjust to different heights/levels. They also have a spill guard.
10) The freezer has 4 small in-door shelves with bar surrounds that hold things like frozen juice concentrates, etc., and there are three movable, sturdy, coated metal rack shelves inside the freezer and a pull out bin/drawer in the bottom, so this freezer more than accommodates all of our frozen food needs.
The one thing that I would liked to have seen come with this refrigerator is an egg compartment or container, but that was easily remedied by purchasing an InterDesign Egg Container which holds 21 eggs and has a lid that things can be stored on top off and a handle on the front of it so that you can easily slide it out when needed. I keep the container on the middle shelf of my refrigerator and keep a tub of butter and a ziplock bag of bacon or bologna on top of it so that I can slide it out in the morning and have everything I need for breakfast.
HERE IS SOME ADDITIONAL INFORMATION/SPECS THAT YOU MIGHT FIND USEFUL:
*Overall Capacity (Cu. Feet) - 25.4
*Refrigerator Capacity (Cu. Feet) - 15.4
*Freezer Capacity (Cu. Feet) - 10.0
*Height to Top of Case (Inches) - 68.875
*Height to Top of Door Hinge (Inches) - 68.875
*Width (Inches) - 37.125
*Depth (Including Handles) (Inches) - 34.625
*Depth (Excluding Handles) (Inches) - 32.375
*Depth (Less Door) (Inches) - 27.5
*Depth with Door Open (Inches) - 49.875
*Manufacturer's Warranty (Labor) - 1-year limited
*Manufacturer's Warranty (Parts) - 1-year limited
*Has PUR Water Filtration
*Has Dispenser for filtered water and cubed/crushed ice
*Has Dispenser Light
*Has Water Filter Indicator
*Has Ice Maker
*Has LED Interior Lighting
*Has Electronic Temperature Control
*Has 3 Glass Shelves (two movable/sliding, and one fixed)
*Has Snack/Deli Drawer
*Has 4 Door Shelves
*Has Gallon Door Storage
*Has Drawer With Humidity Control
*Has 4 Freezer Door Shelves
*Has 1 Freezer Basket
*Has 3 Freezer Shelves
*Is CEE Tier Qualified
1) Very quiet - It is hard to hear when it runs.
2) Keeps my cold items in fridge very, very cold. My ice water is very cold even with the ones in plastic bottles!
3) The freezer quickly freezes my meats, veggie etc with NO FREEZER BURN. I just tightly wrap my meat, veggies and let the air out of the bags and this freezer keeps the items almost like fresh.
4) Love the icemaker/water in the door feature. Outside there is a combo water/ice and dispenser. The ice is a great size for any size glasses.
5) Easy to clean this model.
None that I have found.