WhirlyBird Repeller "Pro"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bird Repeller "Pro" in the shape of a bird of prey, that spins, wobbles and reflects light.
- Discourages birds from perching, roosting and nesting.
- Produces constantly changing conditions that helps keep birds from becoming acclimated.
- Made in the USA and successfully tested and used by the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Uses wind and sunlight, and is environmentally friending and sustainable.Please see our WhirlyBird "Breeze" model for areas with lighter, intermittent wind.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bird droppings are unsightly, unsanitary and can cause major damage. Now there is a simple, safe, and effective solution: the WhirlyBird Repeller "Pro"! Shaped like a peregrine falcon, our patented design catches prevailing winds, causing the WhirlyBird to spin, wobble and make a whirring sound and reflect light that is annoying to birds (but not to humans) – and the motion, sounds and reflections work to change the roosting and perching habits of birds over time, making it difficult for them to become acclimated to the area. Tested and used by the US Coast Guard on its navigational aids, the WhirlyBird Repeller is made of UV-resistant plastic, can be installed on horizontal surfaces or hung vertically, and is designed to deter birds in a 12 ft x 12 ft area. Most effective in areas with constant, prevailing wind and when installed at least 6 ft to 8 ft above the area where nuisance birds are perching. If you are in an area with lighter, more intermittent winds, or a sheltered area, you may wish to consider our WhirlyBird Repeller "BREEZE" model. The WhirlyBird Repeller "Pro" is effective for: – Boats – Docks – Navigational Aids – Marinas – Vineyards – Farms and Gardens – Electrical Transmission Towers – Cell Phone Towers – Bridges – Lighthouses – Parking Lots - Elevated Light Poles – Outdoor Dining Areas – Any place where bird droppings and roosting birds are a problem! You can also visit our storefront for FAQ about WhirlyBird Repeller "Pro" or "Breeze." Click on Sold by WhirlyBird Repeller, click on About Seller, then click "read more," then click on or scroll down page to "Questions about WhirlyBird Repellers" for more information. Or, you can contact us with your questions.