- Paperback: 137 pages
- Publisher: Black Moss Press (September 4, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0887533914
- ISBN-13: 978-0887533914
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,323,797 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The subtlety and humanity with which Rivard treats this very personal, yet universal theme, to be a source of comfort. (K. Gordon Neufeld Calgary Herald 2004-12-24)
An intense book that deals with the substantial emotional involvement stemming from the responsibility of caring for aging parents. (Jennifer Partridge Calgary Herald 2005-05-04)
About the Author
Ken Rivard's stories have appeared in publications across North America.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|