- ►► SAVE 5% ON YOUR ORDER WHEN YOU BUY 2 OR MORE VIVA SCANDINAVIA PRODUCTS. Enter code VIVASAVE5 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- ►►► SAVE 10% ON YOUR ORDER WHEN YOU BUY 3 OR MORE VIVA SCANDINAVIA PRODUCTS. Enter code VIVASAVE10 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- ►►►► SAVE 15% ON YOUR ORDER WHEN YOU BUY 4 OR MORE VIVA SCANDINAVIA PRODUCTS. Enter code VIVASAVE15 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
LIITON Grand Canyon Whiskey Glass Set of 4: Heavy Whisky Tumbler Best as Old Fashioned Glasses
|Price:||($11.24 / Item) & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (18%)|
|Material||Lead-free_crystal, Glass, Crystal|
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|
|Capacity||10 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE NEW & UNIQUE LIITON MOUNTAIN WHISKEY GLASS: The Liiton is unlike any other whiskey glass currently on the market. It features a unique mountain range design running along the side of the glasses. The mountainside rocks and stone design gently aerates the whiskey by mixing it with air. Swirling around your drink creates a truly enjoyable whiskey tasting experience. No need for an aerator or decanter to let the whiskey breathe and "open up".
- SOLID AND DURABLE: The Liiton glass is made of premium quality, commercial-grade crystalline that is thick enough to handle cocktails and other bar drinks. It is perfect for drinking old fashioned cocktails at your next house party. The heavy glass is shatter-resistant making it ideal for your next backyard bbq party. No more having to worry about your friends breaking your thin, fine crystal whiskey snifter glasses. From enthusiasts to pros this whiskey glass looks cool behind any bar rail.
- 100% LEAD-FREE GLASSWARE: Each glass is hand pressed and made from top-shelf material like lead free crystalline. With each glass weighing over 1 pound you can feel the difference in quality. The thick sides and base are practically unbreakable and will help insulate your drink's temperature. This heavy weighted whiskey glass has an 10 ounce capacity for sipping your favorite single malt. Best of all the glass set is dishwasher safe.
- HEAVY WEIGHTED BOTTOM CAN HANDLE ANY ALCOHOL COCKTAIL DRINK: The heavy base means these can be used for more than just a whiskey tasting glass. Can be used as glasses to sample your favorite cocktail mix, mixed drinks, liquor, cognac, vodka, tequila, gin, or even just a classy and elegant water or juice cup.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF THIS FINE WHISKEY GLASS SET TO SOMEONE SPECIAL: Conveniently packed and ready to go in a luxury gift box for a Christmas gift or birthday present for a father, grandfather, husband, son, brother, and friend in your life. Makes a cool novelty gift for special occasions like an office party or gifts for a white elephant secret Santa.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This set of glasses really stand out from the rest & especially for the $30 price.
My whiskey looks gorgeous chillin in this glass. Even with my sack hanging in the toilet water.
By Sarah Bokone on January 12, 2020
Nice weight in my hand, sturdy, and the 3d mountains give it a certain zhoosh I enjoy.
Top reviews from other countries
What I wasn't too fond of was how loosely they were packed. On arrival the box they had been stored in was split open, and all 4 glasses were loose in the plastic bag the package was shipped in. Thankfully none of the glasses were damaged, but the protective padding around each glass was relatively thin, and if the box was battered around during transit I'm 100% convinced they would have shattered.
As for the glasses themselves, they have a nice design, with a little mountain range valley running through the middle. I don't much care how much like a mountain valley it's supposed to look like, but the style is quite organic and unique. It doesn't feel too gimmicky or cheesy, it just looks interesting. The glass is thick and feels nice and heavy in the hand. The base is chunky and overall it feels like a solid glass.
A few complaints regarding the quality; firstly, I noticed that most of the glasses have little air bubbles in some of the thicker areas of the glass. For the most part you can't see them unless you're actively trying to look for imperfections (I only noticed them because I was trying to look for chips in the glass when I noticed they arrived loose in the bag). If these glasses were less expensive I'd have given it a free pass, but at £35 (plus shipping!) I felt like I could have gotten better glasses that weren't selling this particular design. Second minor complaint is that the rim of the class feels a bit pronounced. I wouldn't go far to say as it feels sharp against the lip, but it almost feels as if there's some kind of seam line around the rim. It's not uncomfortable or rough but it makes me wonder (in addition to the air bubbles) how cheaply made these are, and wondering whether the £40 price tag was worth it.
All in all, if you decide to want to buy these glasses you need to bare in mind you're buying the design, not necessarily a great glass tumbler set. You can get better glasses for cheaper, but if you put your money towards these it's going to be for the unique, organic design. Personally I can't really stand a boring tumbler design so overall I'm happy with the purchase, I get something that looks interesting and makes me want to use these glasses often. But I don't think that they were worth the money at this current price point. Try to look for cheaper alternatives, and if you definitely can't find a design of glass you like more than these, then bare in mind the design is the selling point, not the quality of the glasses.
As others have mentioned, they do no not sit flat! All 4 are the same.
For the price, these should be better