Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on January 25, 2015
I like George Winston and have most of his albums. The album has piano music much like George. Great music for dinner, reading the paper or book or playing cards to. Need to relax, this will do quite nicely. Discovered because it was on Pandora.
on November 29, 2014
I love all of David Nevue's music as well as that of his Whisperings Solo Piano Internet Radio station that he started years ago. I will continue to buy his music and listen to the internet station with all the other wonderful artists with such great composing and piano playing gifts.
on September 5, 2016
As always I am more than pleased with Mr. Nevue's efforts with this CD. Keep them coming, and I'll keep ordering.
on September 29, 2012
This album is so relaxing and is perfect for a rainy day or for a slow morning. I am someone who has trouble falling asleep at night because my brain just won't turn off. This album is so relaxing I've been sleeping so well with it. I highly recommend this wonderfully relaxing album. The music is beautiful and very easy to listen to.
on June 27, 2012
David Nevue has been around a while, but is fairly new to me. This is the 3rd CD I've bought from Amazon of his music. In fact, it is playing as I write this.

The tunes are deep, thoughtful, and masterfully played. The music is wonderful to dive in to, and to get thoroughly soaked.

Highly recommended.
on January 2, 2011
I had been searching for two of my favorite songs and found them on one CD. David Nevue plays "Be Thou My Vision" and "I Wonder as I Wander" on his Whisperings CD. I love the way he plays them with no accompanying instruments or voices, just his piano. I wasn't familiar with any of the other selections on the CD, but I like them too. It's a great CD to play any time, and I find it very calming to listen to.
on March 28, 2014
This is my first David Nevue CD and I can tell you that it will not be the last. He has a magical touch on the piano and if you enjoy piano music then you will enjoy David's music. It is relaxing and peaceful and perfect at the end of a stressful day.
on February 9, 2017
Wonderful album, Great artest
on November 11, 2013
As everything I have from Davids collection - it's good! Calm, but not boring. Refreshing - yes. Nice music for everyday listening. Mostly plain, but with a lot of character in it, peaceful and alive. I can listen to it hours.
on September 29, 2016