|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $10.00 (71%)
Whispers in the Dark Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 220 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
With an interesting cast of characters, Bock builds a fun romantic suspense around archeology and in an unusual setting complete with romance and bad guys. This book has mystery, romance, fun, action, and suspense told in the first person. If this is your favorite genre, you will definitely find this entertaining.
Very exciting in the suspense/action and the romance!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great story. Having visited the actual park used as the backdrop, I particularly enjoyed the location description. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Rebecca
Great read! I absolutely loved the setting! Kylie is a very down to earth girl who is overcoming a horrible thing that happened to her (I don't want to spoil it). Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amanda Smith
Loved it! Exciting, action-filled. A little romance, a little outdoor adventure in the Southwestern landscape. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Barbara Tobey
I know that this is only my second book by Ms. Kris Bock and it seems all I can do is sing praises of her stories when I have only read two. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Roslynn
This story is filled with detailed descriptions of the Four Corners area with its ancient ruins, the spunky adventures of archaeologist Kylie Hafford who came to uncover hidden... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Rita R. Sheppard
Well done book. Light and fun read. The characters were believable. I will look for this author again.Published 5 months ago by MB231
I enjoyed the story. Great tension (especially beginning with about Chapter 20), good plot, good characters--except for one thing. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Susan Cooper
Liked this story. It was suspenseful to the end. Have been to the area and some of the ruins and had the feeling of revisiting. Read morePublished 6 months ago by mary b
Suspense from beginning to end with romance intertwined throughout to keep my interest especially at the end of each chapter so I didn't want to put the book down.Published 7 months ago by bluejay ll
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Books > Romance > Action & Adventure
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Suspense