Whistle Activity Monitor For Dogs
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Healthy Habits - Track your dog's activity, daily behavior, and long-term health trends.
- Communication Hub - Use the app as a central hub to communicate with family, friends, dog walkers, and anyone caring for your pet.
- Peace of Mind - Receive automatic updates about your dog's day directly on your phone, whether you are together or apart.
- Custom Goals - Set a daily activity goal for your dog based on age, breed, and weight.
- Daily Timeline - Add photos and notes to capture your favorite moments and log food and medication notes to manage your pet's health.
- Simple Set Up - Connect the device to Bluetooth and Wi-Fi via mobile app, create your dog's profile, set your dog's daily goal and adventure on!
- Mobile Compatibility - Whistle works with smartphones equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 and running Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) or later, and iOS 6.0 or later.
- Please note – This product does not have GPS tracking capabilities.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
A new era of pet care
Whistle Activity Monitor provides pet parents a central communication hub for your dog, filled with actionable information to better understand your dog’s health, behavior, and well-being. Whistle’s sleek, lightweight device attaches to your dog’s existing collar and tracks their daily activity and rest. It then wirelessly sends that information to your mobile phone, giving you a visual summary of your dog’s day.
The Whistle app is designed to give you a snapshot of your dog’s daily activity to help you decide whether your dog could use a stroll around the block or a well-earned extra helping a dinnertime.
Add photos & more
Monitor health trends
Add additional owners
Create healthy habits
Set a daily activity goal customized to your dog’s breed, weight and age to ensure they get the right amount of exercise every day.
Track progress and long-term trends
Get a better sense of when your dog is most active, including the type and quality of exercise they’re getting.
Stay connected, near or far
Whether away at work, on vacation, or out for the day, enjoy your peace of mind that comes with knowing what your dog is up to, how they’re doing, and who they’re with.
Log food and medication
Record your dog’s food and medication notes to ensure your dog gets the right amount at the right times.
Sleek, Simple, Smart
Whistle sends you automatic wireless updates through the app giving you a peek into your dog's daily life via Bluetooth and WiFi syncs. Whistle is rugged and waterproof so it can survive all your dog’s adventures through mud, surf or sand. Our 10-day rechargeable battery keeps up with even the busiest dogs.
What's in the box:
- Whistle Activity Monitor
- Collar attachment
- USB charging dock
* Collar not included
- 3-axis accelerometer
- LED Indicators
- Waterproof (IPX-7)
- 10-day rechargeable battery
- Shockproof and rugged
- Recommended for dogs over 10 pounds
- Dimensions: 38mm W x 10mm H
- Weight: 16g
- Bluetooth 4.0 Dual Mode (Classic and Low Energy)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz supported)
- Phone Compatibility Apple iOS 6.1 or greater / Android 4.0.3 greater
Whistle is a simple, effective tool that empowers owners to better care for their dogs.
Seller Warranty Description
1-Year Parts & Labor
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before that, we enjoyed it. Even had it hooked up with IFTTT to turn a light red in our house in the evening if our dog hadn't had enough activity that day. It was fun to keep track of his health a little more closely.
about at the 1.5 year mark the battery dropped from lasting 7-10 days to 2-3 days. Not the end of the world we took his collar holding the whistle off at night anyway, however the more frequent trips to the charger weakened the mount and now the whistle is lost somewhere in the yard. So while I am impressed by how it functions it doesn't last as long as I would have hoped. It was still in good shape not to scratched up or beat up and would have thought it would have lasted longer. I will be trying a Fitbark next. I also am not a big fan of this being more expensive than the gps version so they can force you into a monthly fee for tracking. The Whistle 3 looks good but I don't want to pay the fee. To bad you can't just use it as the basic activity monitor.
My only complaint is that the battery dies pretty fast. It used to hold a charge for 10 days. Now it only holds a charge for 4 days. They did send me a replacement unit at no cost but the same thing happened. It isn't a huge deal because it only takes about an hour to charge and I can do it overnight or when I know he won't be active. The app does keep you updated on the battery status and prompts you when it's low.
Overall, if you want to ensure your dog is getting enough activity to stay happy and healthy, this is the perfect device. I cannot think of anything I dislike or would want to change about it!
Most recent customer reviews
I tried everything, but it gets to the bluetooth, and it connects, then disconnects not letting me to set up wifi.Read more