Whistle Go Explore - Ultimate Health & Location Tracker for Pets - Waterproof GPS Pet Tracker, Built-in Night Light, 20 Day Battery, Pet Fitness Tracker fits on collar
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$50.14 (39%)|
15% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- 3 MONTH FREE - LIMITED TIME DEAL - USE PROMO CODE NOWORRY DURING ACTIVATION ON WHISTLE APP (code expires 2/15/21). Subscription is required and covers connection to AT&T 4G LTE-M network for GPS location in the US. Yearly $7.95/mo, 2-Year $6.95/mo
- REAL-TIME LOCATION TRACKING. Set up alerts and quickly locate your pet, whether they’ve made a sneaky escape, or are 3,000 miles away. Receive notifications if your pet's location leaves a designated safe area. Using AT&T nationwide network and Google maps
- HEALTH, NUTRITION, & ACTIVITY TRACKING. Monitor activity levels, calories, distance, and activity, along with behaviors like licking, scratching, and sleeping to keep an eye on potential health problems. Get recommendations on food portions based on activity levels, breed, age, and weight. Email a 30-day report to your vet
- 20-DAY BATTERY, BUILT-IN NIGHT LIGHT. Use the app to choose between 3 safety night light settings, slow flash, fast flash or always on. The long-lasting battery goes up to 20 days on a single charge for your greatest adventures
- CHAT WITH A VET. Your Whistle subscription gives you access to on-demand veterinary help through chat, phone or email––right from the Whistle app. Powered by the VETINSIGHT team of licensed veterinary professionals, you'll get expert advice and guidance from the comfort of your home
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Whistle GO Explore The Ultimate Health + Location Tracker for Pets||Whistle GO Health + Location Tracker for Pets||Whistle 3 GPS Pet Tracker & Activity Monitor|
|Battery Life||Up to 20 Days||Up to 10 Days||Up to 7 Days|
|GPS tracking with AT&T network and Google Maps||Real time tracking||Real time tracking||60 sec intervals|
|Fitness & Activity Monitoring||✓||✓||✓|
|Recommended activity based on breed, age and weight||✓||✓||✓|
|Weekly Wellness Reports||✓||✓|
|Monitor licking, sleeping and scratching||✓||✓|
Know and adventure more with Whistle go explore. Always know where they are—and how they are. Whistle go explore monitors your pet’s location and health for total peace of mind. Just attach it to your pet’s collar, and customize the Whistle app to send alerts and insights to key people in your pack. Pinpoint your pet’s location with live tracking. Monitor behaviors that may point to potential health issues. Plus, know where your pet went and with whom. You can even set fitness goals based on age, weight, and breed, and review weekly reports that break down your pet’s latest stats. With a built-in light for visibility and a battery that lasts up to 20 days, Whistle go explore is the ultimate pet tracker.
User Manual [PDF ]
- Product Dimensions : 1.8 x 0.7 x 1.4 inches; 8.01 Ounces
- Item model number : 100-04201-00
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : July 23, 2019
- Manufacturer : Whistle Labs
- ASIN : B07TC75S8W
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,234 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
SUBSCRIPTION PLAN? YES YOU NEED TO PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION PLAN (AFFORDABLE & EASY TO DO - THEY GIVE YOU 3 OPTIONS - MONTHLY, YERLY OR 2 YEARS SUBSCRIPTION PLANS)
ABOUT THE GPS TRACKER: LOOKS HEAVY BUT IT ISN'T HEAVY & SO LIGHT, IT'S JUST BULKY (SEE IMAGES) & BONUS IT'S WATERPROOF!
ABOUT THE APP: EASY APP TO USE, LET'S YOU KNOW WHEN HE/SHE LEAVES THE "SAFE ZONE" WHICH IS THE GREEN AREA (FOR MY CASE - SEE IMAGES) PLEASE KNOW YOU CANNOT TRACK YOUR PET WHEN HE/SHE IS WITHIN THE GREEN ZONE, YOU'VE MARKED THAT AREA AS A "SAFE SPACE" ACCORDING TO THE APP THEREFORE THE APP ASSUMES HE/SHE IS SAFE SO YOU CANNOT TRACK THEM THEN.
TRACKING: ONCE YOUR PET STEPS OUT OF THE SAFE ZONE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TRACK HIM/HER (SEE IMAGES)
FACT: ALSO PROVIDES YOU WITH INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PETS HEALTH, HOW MANY CALORIES THEY BURNED, HOW MANY MILES THEY TRAVELED, THE TIME THEY SPEND RESTING OR PLAYING ETC.
ABOUT THE WHISTLE I PURCHASED: I PURCHASED THE "WHISTLE 3 GO EXPLORE" I LOVE THE FACT THAT THIS ONE HAS AN LED LIGHT THAT I CAN TURN ON THROUGH MY APP (AND YES IT WORKS) THATS HELPFUL WHEN TRYING TO FIND YOUR PET AT NIGHT AND ALSO SAFER FOR YOUR PET AT NIGHT & LONGER LASTING BATTERY LIFE.
ABOUT BATTERY LIFE: I LOVE THE BATTERY LIFE ON THIS WHISTLE BECAUSE IT IS GREAT! DOES LAST UP TO 20 DAYS WITHOUT CHARGING.
OVERALL: IF YOU FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND DO EVERYTHING RIGHT, YES THIS PRODUCT IS WORTH ITS PRICE AND TOTALLY GIVES ME AN EASE OF MIND WHEN HE'S OUT THERE.
HOPE THIS HELPS.
Like all technology, this device relies on cell phone coverage and wifi, so make sure you have good wifi coverage at home and set up a proper safe area.
The ability to add multiple owners to the account is awesome since we leave Comet with Grandma and Grandpa when we go on vacation. Being able to see how he's doing is very reassuring.
I'm very excited for the new health tracking features such as diet and exercise recommendations, scratch detection, and more robust activity tracking (the badges are cool!!).
Top reviews from other countries
When setting up the application, you will be required to select your pets "Safe Area". This is essentially useless since in reality the "Safe Area" for your pet is really your "Wi-Fi Perimeter". My Wi-Fi perimeter extends well beyond my property line which is a serious issue since I don't want my dog in my neighbors yards 2 to 3 properties down the road...especially since one of them does not like Dogs. I talked to support a couple of times about and they just said that this is how the device is programmed. Example: My daughter took the dog out for a walk yesterday in our Acreage subdivision. Testing this out, I finally got notified that he had left the property 0.5km down the road and 15 min later. Not good.
If this device is waterproof...Great. However, the charging port on the device is fully exposed. No cover or rubber cover at all. I honestly can't see how long this would last?
The battery cannot be replaced. Once the battery starts to fade, time to buy a new Whistle. The marketing pics show up to 20 days of battery life. You will not get anywhere near 20 Days with this device.
The collar attachments could have been engineered better and with more longevity in mind.
I am actually am sad to return it. The application was very cool and I really liked the fact that I could attach a device to my existing collar.
An alternative to this is the Tractive LTE GPS Dog Tracker. I have now tested both. The Tractive device tracks way better and the safe zone for your pet is actually an accurate safe zone....not your wifi perimeter like the Whistle Go Explore. The only con with the Tractive is that the safe zone's minimum size may or may not be too big for some folks. For us, it all worked out and this is the better device in my mind if your primary goal is tracking. As well, it is less than half the price! For the Tractive, you can get a one month subscription to try it out first.
The Whistle Go Explore itself is great and exactly what I needed for my dogs. Love tracking the activity minutes/miles my older lab does daily and need to track my puppy who had went on his own little adventure one day.