Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Whistle 3 GPS Pet Tracker & Activity Monitor” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 14% off the $79.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Whistle 3 GPS Pet Tracker & Activity Monitor
- Meet Whistle 3—the best all-in-one GPS location and activity tracker for dogs and cats—Smarter pet care is here.
- Proactive Alerts: Get email, app or text notification when your pet leaves their safe place using Wi-Fi before they get too far away
- Nationwide Coverage: Whistle uses advanced GPS and cellular technology to pinpoint your pet's location anywhere in the U.S. on America's largest network.
- Trips: Follow your pet’s location over the last 24 hours to see where they went and when. Whistle creates a trip each time your pet leaves and returns to one of their Places using Wi-Fi.
- Monitor Activity: Track your dog’s daily activity and rest to keep your companion in great shape for their age, weight and breed.
- Battery life: Whistle 3 has the longest-lasting battery of its kind and can last up to 7 days. Battery life is impacted by the strength of your Wi-Fi and cellular coverage. Similar to your cell phone, it depends on usage as well as your environment. We will send you a notification when your battery needs to be charged, and a full recharge only takes 2 hours
- Durable + Waterproof: attaches to any collar or harness up to 1'' wide and designed to go anywhere with your pet, even swimming. (Whistle 3 is recommended for pets 8 lbs and above.)
- Whistle 3 requires a subscription plan (as low as $6.95/mo to be selected at activation) and one Wi-Fi network. Only available in the U.S.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Fast and accurate tracking with GPS, cellular and Wi-Fi technology, so you can find your pet in minutes if they get away.
Get email, app or text notification when your pet leaves their safe place before they get too far away.
Whistle uses advanced GPS and cellular technology to pinpoint your pet's location anywhere in the U.S. on America's one of the largest network. Product requires subscription plan.
Custom Safe Places
Set multiple safe places (i.e. home, vacation home, dog sitter, etc.) to keep tabs on your pet from wherever you are, and get alerts when they get out.
Whistle 3 notifies you if your pet ever roams from their safe place, a customizable safe area you designate for your home or dog sitter, and allows you to pinpoint and track their location directly from your smartphone.
Track and Find Your Pet Anywhere, 24/7
Pinpoint your pet’s location and begin a tracking session to find them using the map in the Whistle 3 app. Switch to satellite view or use the standard map settings to easily locate your pet and bring them home safely.
Track your pet’s daily activity and rest to keep your companion in great shape for their age, weight and breed.
Whistle 3 combines GPS, cellular and Wi-Fi technology to give you the most comprehensive and accurate tracking nationwide.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I'd like to add that when there are a lot of competing products one of the things that separates one from the others is the customer service. The customer support I received from Whistle was far and beyond what I'm used to.
The one positive I can give it is that is does manage to stay attached to my very active, 55 pound dog.
We're testing a new tracking interval time of 60 seconds and it should be available soon. We know there is a huge difference between finding your dog and keeping them safe in that 30 extra seconds. If you have any additional questions on what we're working on, please email me at email@example.com.
I bought 3 of these for each one of my dogs. One is a rescue and after almost losing her, I immediately purchased this gps collar. For my two older dogs, they don't run away but I like to treat my dogs equally! In retrospect, although my older dogs didn't need these collars, I'm glad I got them each a collar because of the activity monitor. Now I'm constantly pushing my older dogs to hit their daily exercise goals and it also pushes me to walk them more often.
With that said, back to the GPS functionality... I've had these units for 3 weeks now and they work great. When I take my dogs out beyond the safe zone I have received alerts for all 3 dogs within 30 seconds to a minute of being out of the zone. Another one of my concerns was the battery life, but after using it for 3 weeks, its great. Battery lasts about a full week and it charges very quickly as well.. in addition receiving an alert when the battery is low as well as always being able to see the percentage charge through the app is a huge plus. If that wasn't it, you also get an alert when its fully charged. They thought of everything!
As for cons, I wish it was slightly smaller. It is not huge but for my 30lb. Dogs it is very slightly oversized. Then again, I would rather sacrifice a bit of size over shorter battery life, so it is a good trade off. Other improvements could be a more robust activity monitor which provides more details such as step count or distance traveled. In its current state it only shows the amount of time your pet has been active. Anyway... this is a great product and if you need peace of mind, get it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Only works when you're sitting in your living room staring at your dog!
Brought her to a boarding facility .... never could connect.Read more