Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 4, 2016
I bought this white birdcage to use as an envelope holder for the welcome table at my wedding. I originally found the birdcage on a wedding website but when I came to amazon.com i noticed that this birdcage was $5 less expensive and it could be delivered to my house in 2 days. i was very impressed with the packaging as the foam held the birdcage neatly in place to ensure no there was no damage. I liked that the birdcage was already assembled and did not require any time to put it together. The birdcage opens from a hinge at the top so that it is easy to get all of the letters out at once. It makes for a very elegent letter holder even after the wedding is over.
on August 10, 2015
It is exactly as shown. I was somewhat concerned before buying that it would be easy for someone to lift the top off and grab cards out but the latch is very tight so someone would have to put some effort into it which made me happy!
on June 5, 2017
I used this as the card box for my wedding, and got a lot of compliments on it. There were about 75 cards in it, and there was definitely room for more. I am keeping it as a decoration.
on July 31, 2017
This is soo beautiful! I can't wait to use it at our wedding. Will be decorating it soon. Exceeded my expectations and perfect for our big guest list of 150 people
on August 28, 2017
This was a great purchase. I bought this for my friends wedding and I didn't have to go searching stores. Was exactly what she wanted. It was delivered in a very timely fashion. Thanks so much for making my life easier!!!
on May 17, 2017
This piece is the nicest one I've seen. Used it on the gift table at our daughters wedding & it held so many cards! It was beautiful as well as functional. She can use it in her home now lots of ways!
on December 21, 2016
Came packaged well is bigger than I expected I love it can wait to use it :)
review image
on January 4, 2017
This item TOTALLY exceeded our expectations!!! It was HUGE, gorgeous--AND the price was even superb!! I highly recommend this item AND seller!!!
on September 18, 2017
Plan to add some bling for color and use at my daughter's wedding. Looks great set up - good size and easy to get cards into.....Perfect!
on May 17, 2017
Great price for this large bird cage!!! Using for my wedding then will store my silk boquet for home decor on shelf.