Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 26, 2012
I bought this bag to store my wedding dress until the big day. As of right now, it has been in that bag for about 5 months with no issues. I also used that bag to transport to and from the dress shop for alterations and it worked perfectly.

The bag is NOT lined, however. If you are planning on using this bag to travel with please be careful. The material is very thin. I have a destination wedding and have bought a much more durable and sturdy bag for the plane.

My only downside is that the bag is pretty transparent. My dress has a black sash with sparklys all over it and it is all easily seen at a glance. For this reason I have banned my fiance from the closet for 5 months to prevent him seeing the dress.

The bag is long enough to fit the dress without it wrinkling up on the bottom. I have a train, its not super long, but its a train and it does not get bunched up. With my wedding being in Jamaica, I also do not have a large poofy dress. It's a chiffon flowy dress with a slight a-line. The bottom of the bag does expand a little, however, if your dress is really poofy, I can't see it fitting comfortably in the bag.

In the end, this bag has served its purpose wonderfully. It is very breathable and great for storing long/delicate garmets. This was a great purchase!
One person found this helpful
on June 20, 2016
For the price, this garment bag worked just fine for me. I used it to store my wedding gown in, and while the gown was a bit full at the bottom, and made the bag poof out quite a lot, it didn't really wrinkle up the dress at the bottom. I also liked that the bag included the little pouch at the top, so I could store my jewelry along with my dress to ensure I didn't forget it on the big day! I wouldn't say the bag is super high-quality, but I didn't really expect that it would be, seeing as how the price was so much lower than other bags I looked at. For me, it did the job just fine on the kind of budget I wanted to keep for the product.
on July 25, 2011
I bought this to protect a wedding dress. The protect seems to be of good quality. I have a dress in it that is really big and I was worried about it fitting at first because of all the material, when I say big I mean a cathedral train and the dress is very heavy but the bag seems to handle it well.

One thing that you need to know about it is that, as it says in the description it is breathable... this may keep it from getting a smell like it has been stored away however it isnt going to protect the dress like plastic will. Im not going to test it out and spill something on it to know if it goes through the fabric but Im not sure that it will hold up to liquid or anything like that. I had to move the dress to another location and decided to cover it in a thin plastic garment cover like you would get from the dry cleaners because it was pouring the rain and I wasnt sure that this garment bag would keep it from getting wet so I gave it that extra layer of protection just in case. However if you are looking for something to put over your dress while it hangs in the closet or to keep it from getting any dust or dirt spots then this should work just fine.
6 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 16, 2014
My wedding gown with chapel train fits well in this bag without being crushed. The only thing I don't like about the bag is that is translucent and the color of the gown can clearly be seen through the bag. I am trying to keep my gown color as a surprise for my intended on our wedding day, but need to take it with us one evening to have my girlfriend help me try it on. I had to purchase the purple version of this to make sure the gown can't be seen. I just put the purple bag over this bag, and that fits perfectly. I didn't want to put it directly in the purple gown in case it bleeds, but this way it is doubly protected. If you are trying to keep your gown as a surprise, you might want to go with another bag.
on October 8, 2011
This wedding dress bag was just what I had been looking for. All the bags I found in stores were too short and I had to scrunch up the bottom of the dress. This bag is roomy enough for a long dress (wedding, prom, bridesmaid, mother of the bride) The dresses that I was going to use the bag for were not full (no princess skirt) so there was plenty of room. The bag will keep the dresses clean and dust free and I won't worry about transporting them to the wedding venue. Just what I was looking for!
21 people found this helpful
on April 6, 2016
My wedding dress had a huge train on it, and this was the perfect solution. This was SO much cheaper than what David's Bridal was attempting to charge me as well. It's long, clean and has a clear hole for wearing. It's perfect for any bride and necessary if you are buying a dress that didn't come with a garment bag. You'd think after dropping hundreds on a dress, a company like David's Bridal, would at the VERY least, provide a bag. Well, they don't, so buy this instead!
on December 17, 2017
I work as a Household Manager and had purchased a few of these for storage of some gowns that belong to my bosses wife which she doesn't were very often. I loved the fact that they have a clear sleeve on the outside where a photo of the gown can be inserted so that the bag doesn't have to be unzipped unnecessarily. I purchased the bags on Dec.14, 2015. Much to my unpleasant surprise, the bags are basically disintegrating. i just went into her closet to hang a dress she recently wore to a party that was in another type of garment bag, moved one of these bags and it fell apart in my hand. Literally crumbling into pieces. What a huge disappointment!!!!!!!
on April 29, 2014
The agreement that the too expensive prom dress would be sold later (to bring amount spent back into budget) was not honored by my daughter. So much for teaching her financial skills! Purchased the bag after getting the dress dry cleaned, in the hope we can keep it nice enough for someone else to use.

The bag does exactly what it says on the label. It may not hold a full "Cinderella" style dress, but was ideal for a rigid bodice and full skirt prom dress. In fact a bit too long. I just folded up the excess and used safety pins to hold the bottom of the bag in place and stop it from trailing on her closet floor and getting in the way of the sports gear that lives there.
on May 1, 2016
We needed this for our daughter's Prom dresses. We bought her two (cheap ones) that were the same style, but different colors. She'd never owned dresses like these and we didn't have a way to protect them (we generally use large trash bags). This bag was perfect for our needs and easily fit both dresses inside.
on January 1, 2014
My daughter purchased her wedding gown this past fall and it has a long train. I had looked in local stores for an affordable garment bag to store it in till the wedding, but most did not have the extra length needed to fit the train in. And some were really expensive! This bag had exactly the features I wanted - lots of room, and the train could fit easily without being smushed up. I really appreciated that the bag is "breathable" - sometimes clothes get a funny smell when they're enclosed in plastic bags - because it's nine more months till the wedding. I was also able to store three bridesmaid dresses in it as well - there was plenty of room without crushing any of the dresses. The garment bag was very affordable, well made, and arrived very quickly. I would definitely purchase items from this vendor again in the future.
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.