White Cardstock - 12 x 12 inch - 80Lb Cover - 25 Sheets
|Price:||$10.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- SOLID CORE - White Cardstock - Easy to score. Cuts and folds cleanly
- Lignin and Acid Free Scrapbook Paper for great long lasting results
- Fits most Plotter Cutting Machines - Inkjet and Laserjet Compatible
- More accurate on-screen color matching -- Starting in April 2017 all new packs will include a FREE Color Swatch Card.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our cardstock is offered in a variety of thicknesses, please review the chart above, and information below, to determine the weight that is best for your project.
67LB Vellum Bristol to 80LB Cover
- Medium weight paper used by crafters - great for scrapbook pages and card making
- Easily cuts in most die cutters
- Similar to the thickness of a regular greeting card
- Generally printable in laser and ink jet home printers
- .012" thick is commonly called "poster board"
- .024" thick is extra thick or heavyweight
- Pre-score before folding, to avoid cracking on the fold or uneven folding
- Will not print in most home printers
All Clear Path Paper cardstock is Solid Core
Solid Core means no white center. Cut it, tear it, rip it any way you want and ALL of the cardstock will be the same color.
Some cardstock is white core, some use a colored core that doesn't match the top and bottom of the sheet, but Clear Path Paper Cardstock is solid color from top to bottom.
The photo on the left is a detailed look at just how good our solid core stock is at maintaining its color throughout the sheet.
Our careful attention to detail, means consistent results for your projects
Sheet to sheet, pack to pack, year to year, our colors remain the same. Our careful manufacturing results in consistent colors for you.
And, our color scans are as close to exact as can be. Careful attention to detail makes our color swatches the most accurate available.
In the Spring of 2017 we worked hard to improve how our product is represented here so that you can be confident in your purchases, and we believe our swatches are the best available.
Know the Grain Direction when working with our paper for getting the look and feel you want
Grain direction is critical when scoring, folding or tearing paper or cardstock. Score with or against the grain depending on the type of corner you are trying to create.
A simple test will reveal grain direction. Although all of our 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock is grain long, rolling the paper up will reveal grain direction. The paper will want to roll with the grain, it will want to bend and crack if you try to roll it up against the grain.
And finally, if you want a nice clean tear, rip with the grain. Want a raggedy, uneven edge, tear across the grain.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
1. The 80lb weight will print well in your laser printer.
2. The paper creases well if you are making envelopes.
3. The color is pure/bright white.
4. Smooth finish so your inks show up well and the true colors are shown.
5. Ink will not bleed through this cardstock.