Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 10K White Gold Lab Created Emerald and Round Diamond Earrings
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on February 15, 2012
I have bought those earrings with great expectation and have been fairly disapointed.
They were sooooooooooo small and looked soooooooooooo cheap and fake... It was written they had a 400$+ value?
I better buy green zircons for 15$ than buying those lab created (? really, real ones created in a lab and chemically identical to the ones found in nature??), where is the certificate then?
Next time I buy earrings on the Internet, I will look for pictures of the earrings worn by a person, so I'll be able to judge the exact size, in this case we understand why such a picture was not shown... If it would have been the case here, I would have never bought them. I returned them right away and I am waiting for the refund. Unfortunately those were made in China and, it does not improve my opinion toward Chineese items... sorry. If you look for something that shows, where you can see the beautiful green color of the stones- ok, not like Angelina Jolie's ones but ... avoid those. Last thing: it was written they had a total -together- of 8 tones: 4 lab emeralds and 4 diamonds... the latest were sooooooooo small that I did not see them... Unfortunately I had to pay 4$ to receive them within 24 hours... waste of money and time. Hope everything goes well with the refund and that I do not have to pay for shipping.