Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on September 15, 2013
I liked it a lot. Caught lots of attention and friends asked me where I got it. The only problem was that I ordered 0.5 size too big and couldn't wear it on my ring finger. So I am wearing it on my 3rd finger. Otherwise, I am happy with the outcome.
on July 8, 2014
Got this for my wife's birthday. Stone is very pretty, ring looks a lot nicer than you might expect for the low price.
on December 26, 2012
I was reluctant to buy such an item without holding it in my hand first. One of the drawbacks of online commerce is not being able to see/feel the quality of the item you want. Buy with confidence! This cultured stone is beautiful and crystal clear. The gold setting is beautiful and band is the perfect with to accent the stone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.