Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Dirty Heads Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 8, 2011
This necklace was a gift from my boyfriend:

I like the key it's very pretty and it shines when its in the sunlight. I was shocked that they key was smaller than I expected, I looked at other jewelry that were .58 inches high and they had an actual photo of the item and It looked like a pretty decent size so I got this since it is .88 inches high. When I received it I was like Wow it's so small however I think the smaller it is the more "real" it actually looks. I've seen some cheap and fake jewelry that is medium sized or really big. Bigger jewelry to me makes it look more fake. This Key is a good size and the diamonds are beautiful. The only thing I dislike about it is the Chain is very thin I might have to get it replaced. Another thing is that when I received it, it had a knot in the middle and I am not good at undoing knots so I had to go to a friend's house to get it untied because it was really hard to untie. I am just surprised that this was originally worth $500 and it's so small. But other than that I like it. They are real diamonds so the price is decent for what you get.
on May 20, 2016
TINY.....
on September 26, 2011
If you want to give a pretty detail that does not exceed your budget this is the ideal. My only complaint is expected to be a little bigger.
on December 12, 2014
I think it's awsome for the price
on December 8, 2011
Let me get this perfectly correct...the necklace is amazing. It looks beautiful, my girlfriend adores it, it sparkles, it shines, it is what I paid for. No problem at all with it.

...NOW THE SERVICE to get my damn necklace is where I'm mad. As a prime member, i should of received this in 2 days, but instead, I didn't receive the necklace until SEVEN days later. An entire week, even though I clearly put for 2 day shipping. Be it Amazon.com's fault or UPS', someone mistakenly put the item to be GROUND shipped to me and that really made me mad. So once again the one star rating is for the service of this item being delivered to me, not the item itself.
on January 31, 2013
Much smaller than the picture. I did not see any sizes listed and I went by the picture. The picture is enlarged and looks to have a thicker chain than it really does. Also the actually key is very small.
on January 17, 2016
Absolutely beautiful. This necklace was perfect. I wanted a small classy necklace I can wear all the time, and my husband did a wonderful job with this one. The chain is dainty and the whole necklace all together is stunning. Definitely beautiful and worth the price!
review image
on December 23, 2012
I received this necklace for a gift from my boyfriend. When I received it, after opening it, I thought it was pretty small and was a little unhappy with the size. The chain is very thin, which worries me, as I always break all necklace chains. He told me to find another and he will order it. Yet, when I put the necklace on, it was very beautiful and dainty. The diamonds do sparkle very nice and as my room mate said, it is very petite and looks very beautiful on my neck. I do not think it would look good with a bigger chain, and am very happy with the quality and beauty of it... Not to mention, the shipping was one day. I wouldn't trade it for anything... Small, but very pretty with a lot of detail and sparkle. He ordered if from Afghanistan. I love it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question